Hello, since i update to 1.8 my cod4 got fps drops, before it was normal could reach up to 999 fps and also i can play all new games with high fps got an 1080ti so yeah.. how i can fix it ? I try reinstall update, restart computer, change some graphic settings nothing happens so i dont know anymore my game got destroyed by this update.

Help me pls

Before this update came i had vers. 1.7 if i connect (it told me i want to update?) and i press "abort" and it connected me and i had no problem but now, i need to manual download the update and i have big fps drops so wtf???

+ . got same complains from my players. they say that after update they got FPS drops and some twitches on other servers as well

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, TeX|#MoosB|420 said:

I dont know what to do, because i cant play like this on Deathrun u need constant fps and ye...

PLS FIX THIS crap

maybe try to reinstall your game?

• Like 1

hi

same problem here, before that creepy patch I could play at 999 FPS, which I normally didn't, I did 250/333 FPS and everything was fine. 
But after I updated client to 1.8 17 it all went to hell and I couldn't even get 200 FPS, moreover the game stutters every, say, 200ms I've got microfreezes, which makes the game unplayable. It happens on every server (YES EVEN ON LOCALHOST), it's not my internet connection and blah-blah-blah. Tried reinstall.

I sincerely ask you, please, fix it ASAP. 

• Like 1

This never came before... before it was like a window show up and tells me if i want to download it takes few seconds if not press abort and it connects to server finish... Look screen now is this!

shot0001.jpg

The autoupdate from 1.7 versions seems not to work properly. Maybe the update backend crashed or doesn't have the latest version yet?

41 minutes ago, TeX|#MoosB|420 said:

This never came before... before it was like a window show up and tells me if i want to download it takes few seconds if not press abort and it connects to server finish... Look screen now is this!

shot0001.jpg

its just the update server declining your request. just try it again - it may be a bit overloaded.

we are on it to fix the problem of course :)

5 minutes ago, D4edalus said:

its just the update server declining your request. just try it again - it may be a bit overloaded.

Are you sure it should work? I tried at least 10 times without success.

i try it but after few sec stop download and say that upload failed.couldn't write key file and i can't play promod.....what is the problem?

i tried uinstall game and install again but always same upload failed.couldn't write key file

Just now, 2NaSTY said:

i try it but after few sec stop download and say that upload failed.couldn't write key file and i can't play promod.....what is the problem?

i tried uinstall game and install again but always same upload failed.couldn't write key file

create your own thread, doesnt sound related. add screenshots as i have no idea what you are talking about.

1 hour ago, Speedy3872 said:

Are you sure it should work? I tried at least 10 times without success.

no im not sure at this point, but we will check it.

FPS Drops....

On all servers that do not even use cod4x

I have to delete it.

And let the administration decide whether to use this shit on servers, without players.

13 hours ago, D4edalus said:

Well i tryed to connect now 20 times still doesnt work with my 1.7 version, btw if i update to 1.8 my frame will drop... so i dont want to install this 1.8

Indeed alot of people complaining of Lag.. Any progress on identify the issue?

Btw keep up the good works ;)

yes, several players already reported the linked version below to be working. but i have to wait for more feedback.

On 29.3.2017 at 2:05 PM, TeX|#MoosB|420 said:

Well i tryed to connect now 20 times still doesnt work with my 1.7 version, btw if i update to 1.8 my frame will drop... so i dont want to install this 1.8

I tried it many times today too. It never worked. On the most 1.8 servers aren't that much players because many of them just used the temporary installation which isn't working at the moment.