Sign in to follow this  
lettuce cat

Troubles with call vote

Is there a way in the server cfg or otherwise to be able to disable every part of call vote besides the change map and next map function? I am trying to run a domination server and don't want people to be able to change the gamemode.

Posted (edited)

set g_allowvote 0

this will disable all vote but for leaving change map and  next map not a clue

Edited by MAD_DAD
  • Like 1

Maybe this will help you:

g_votedMapName = Cvar_RegisterString("g_votedMapName", "", 0, "Contains the voted mapname");

g_votedGametype = Cvar_RegisterString("g_votedGametype", "", 0, "Contains the voted gametype");

g_voteTime = Cvar_RegisterInt("g_voteTime", 30, 10, 90, 0, "Duration a called vote is active");

g_voteBanTime = Cvar_RegisterInt("g_voteBanTime", 15, 1, 240, 0, "Duration a player is banned after successful votekick");

g_voteMaxVotes = Cvar_RegisterInt("g_voteMaxVotes", 2, 1, 10, 0, "How many votes a player can call");

g_voteVoteGametypes = Cvar_RegisterString("g_voteVoteGametypes", "", 0, "Contains a list of gametypes that are allowed to vote. Empty list = all");

g_voteKickMinPlayers = Cvar_RegisterInt("g_voteKickMinPlayers", 5, 0, 14, 0, "How many active players are needed on server to allow calling a kickvote");

g_voteAllowMaprotate = Cvar_RegisterBool("g_voteAllowMaprotate", qtrue, 0, "Allow calling map_rotate votes");

g_voteAllowKick = Cvar_RegisterBool("g_voteAllowKick", qtrue, 0, "Allow calling kick votes");

g_voteAllowGametype = Cvar_RegisterBool("g_voteAllowGametype", qtrue, 0, "Allow calling gametype votes");

g_voteAllowMap = Cvar_RegisterInt("g_voteAllowMap", 1, 0, 2, 0, "Allow calling next map setting votes - 0=disabled, 1=only from rotation, 2=Any map");

g_voteAllowRestart = Cvar_RegisterBool("g_voteAllowRestart", qtrue, 0, "Allow calling map restart votes");

On 5/29/2021 at 8:16 PM, lettuce cat said:

Is there a way in the server cfg or otherwise to be able to disable every part of call vote besides the change map and next map function? I am trying to run a domination server and don't want people to be able to change the gamemode.

Not sure if you are using OW MoD but I had and a few others had the exact same problem. It was pointed out to me from Warrior at ISS Clan for which I am thankful for. 

He pointed it out to me and he was even kicked/banned from other servers trying to help them. We were not sure why the maps could be changed and votes allowed. Posted here about it also.

Anyway this worked for me in server.cfg and stopped all. As @MAD_DAD says and I also used this second one.

set g_allowVote "0"
set g_oldVoting "0"

Give it a try and then try and make a vote yourself. Also I have this set:       set sv_disableClientConsole "0"

Smiley