TuD|ASALA

search and rescue

Hey guys! I'm currently playing online MOD called "Veteran Federations Search and Rescue" Promod. They have a gametype named search and rescue. It's mainly like search and destroy but when you get killed a dog tag pops up. When an ally picks it you'll be re spawn and if an enemy picks it up you'll be eliminated for the round.

I was trying to find a similar mod to play LAN with my friends but I couldn't. So please if anyone know a link. Please reply. Thank you

Hi

I own the public server you mentioned, and I am the creator of mod, there's no public ready-to-play version of search and rescue available, but there are some open source scripts available for the gametype. I myself didn't base it on any of them, but you can look-up openwarfare mod, which I heard had pretty much same gametype along with many others.

Feel free to join [v.F] community discord: https://discord.gg/ZrcvUjB

Hi, Open Warfare MoD does not have Search and Rescue as a gametype or Kill confirmed. It does have Search and Destroy ( half of SR) 

There are gametype cfg available but SR itself has to be then built into the OW MoD. I guess there must be a MoD out there with it in 🙂 It’s come from somewhere. I don’t know about ProMoD so much and if it  can be played with that by default or the MoD also needs altering for it. 

SR is a really nice gameplay and I only seen 2 servers on the list with this style. Soon to be 3 though 😉 

SR was based on KC, its publicly available but you will need changes. You can have it on any mod, but you need to compile in the stuff that is required.

• Like 1

In fact Search & Rescue is a copy of Help Mode from Call of Duty Frontlines, but in Frontlines as a Mode you can play at ANY Team Based gametype with/without Help Mode, as Search & Destroy.

Here a video of us playing Targets Gametype with Help Mode in 2016. (Help Mode was created in 2008)

https://youtu.be/g8qSKf6t6xk

Targets in a harder version of SD, where the strike team must destroy BOTH targets instead of any of them.

Cheers

Edited by Hajas