Sign in to follow this  
xM-rAKy

hacker problem

hi all, im cod4 server owner (public 24/7) and there a guy using this hack menu ( https://www.mombot.krypton.vip/showthread.php?tid=7 )  VIDEO HERE ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-k3t1FezScM )  so he allways using aimbot and destroying the game i banned him over 200 time he allways reconnect with his anti ban so please cod4x team send me a solution he's killing 10 years of work my server is up since 2011 and it popular 24/24 i rly need some help please i can donate with paypal if i need to donate no problem

my discord :  xM-rAKy#2793

6 hours ago, xM-rAKy said:

send me a solution

updates will arrive whenever they are ready.

if you cannot ban him via cod4x playerid or steamid, (temporarily) blacklist his ip and/or place a hidden value in his player profile.

What an irony, you are crying for help here yet you yourself used antiban to spam servers with cheats and lame advertising spams inbetween bans, but hey I guess that's karma.

On 5/3/2021 at 9:48 AM, dpj said:

updates will arrive whenever they are ready.

if you cannot ban him via cod4x playerid or steamid, (temporarily) blacklist his ip and/or place a hidden value in his player profile.

okey thank you and can you remove this 2 idiot messages below your message and kick them? how can you let an ''admin'' talk like this in this forum? he making a very bad reputation here the  ''Fraggy''  he attack me i dont even know him he should be banned  and who is Kreator why he talk shit ? where is admins here where is the respect

btw the hacker destroying cod4 servers is called ''Cammy'' and he is the best friend of the admin of the website where you can buy the hack... so the admin giving him free hack and cammy sharing the hack with friends and they all playing together with the cheat imagine how they make the game toxic and unplayable

53 minutes ago, xM-rAKy said:

okey thank you and can you remove this 2 idiot messages below your message and kick them?

looks like the past catches up with you.

wtf you talking about and please say your ingame name when you talk to me then i know to who i talk cause i dont know dpj i dont know Fraggy i dont know Kreator you all know me but who the fk are you and why you talk shit i come here asking for help not for fights and disrespect

6 hours ago, xM-rAKy said:

wtf you talking about and please say your ingame name when you talk to me then i know to who i talk cause i dont know dpj i dont know Fraggy i dont know Kreator you all know me but who the fk are you and why you talk shit i come here asking for help not for fights and disrespect

Ehhhmmm, I guess we don't wanna get some of your DDoS attacks on our servers. So we better stay incognito. 

i dont know how to ddos and i never ddosed anyone and dont fucking judge me when you have no proof ! just a kid who lie on my back saying shit you belive him and judge me and talk shit ... you just showing how bad you are mate 

You don't need to pretend mate, you know very well who we all are, unless you have problems with short term memory, and we all know who you are and what you've been doing in your cod4 career for years, at least be honest and not act like a twelve year old, maybe then someone will actually care.

38 minutes ago, Cammy said:

And the best server of the year award goes to = raKy

23 hours ago, xM-rAKy said:

btw the hacker destroying cod4 servers is called ''Cammy''

y u doin' dis? q.q

• Haha 1

ok guys no problem!  judge me say what you want... i won't reply i come here asking for help didn't expect this aggressivity and yea its Cammy the guy destroying my Snip + Deathrun server he come every day every night with his hack menu and anti-ban! and also after 200 ban he come back and he made binds with insults and spam in server chat... here what cammy did to me this last days

Sharing Every where my personal info like name adresse ip etc...

ddosing xM servers

Finishing map at first position and not going in room to Block all other players with turn respect system and waste all rounds time 

Using wallhack and aimbot also when He is afk it auto knife the players... and sharing his hack to his friends to help him to destroy xM server 

Doing all kind of glitch and cheat in every map

Using anti ban and joining all time after a ban and using raky name and spamming and insulting all xM members and admin and owner and sharing his anti ban to his friends then all come in same time in the server and make it unplayable 

Sending à lot of bots spamming insults in xM discord

Stealing rcon password of xM deathrun server and Killing the server and removing it from gametracker.com and destroying everything...

guys also if i insulted you in the past or we had stupid fight i never done something very bad that make you hate me guys im not bad person if you learn to know me the real bad person is Cammy!!!!! his first ban was for his hacking and aimbot and shit i told him to stop he promis me he wont hack anymore so i told all admins to leave cammy alone and i protect him and let him play also if he was fighting and insulting people i didnt say anything...  2 days later he start hacking again !!! imagine he is AFK and it auto knife all people who come in front of him? anyway this guy never change never stop hacking he's toxic and i need to find a solution to his hack menu and his anti ban... thx for all who undrestand me 

Edited by xM-rAKy

i agree, Raky isn't a bad person and Cammy is a toxic cheater, destroying the game process by insulting players with abusive language and hacks. xM is one of the oldest alive dr servers in dying cod4, its true, no reason to argue. A trusted server with good community and admin feedback. Why should we ignore those attacks on it?

Edited by edelweiss
  • Like 1

yes cammy is toxic hacker !!!!!! killing last cod4 alive servers we should go all against him !!!!  all my support for you raky dont let this cammy kill the server i know he dont have a life he come 24/7 on xm deathrun but dw we will help as we can.

• Like 1

What a joke, now you need more members to give you some virtual support lol, nobody here is attacking you, we are just saying who you are.

Oh and you did regain you memory again did you, 2 days after the post ?

7 hours ago, xM-rAKy said:

guys also if i insulted you in the past or we had stupid fight i never done something very bad that make you hate me guys im not bad person if you learn to know me the real bad person is Cammy!!!!

Well look at this fresh aimbot spam on eBc last night, that is what a good person does right, or I was living in a delusion my whole life ? 

Not the first time, nor the last probably. And even after pretending here you still do this trash and act like a sane person, idk what do you expect from life, but it sure wont be easy once you step into proper adulthood, not saying this to mock you or anything but its a serious problem with many people nowdays.

rakyaimbot.dm_1

Epic well raky eveyone knows who u are what u do and what u have done so why u coming here begging.U ban people if they leave xm, u ban people if they beat u in a run,u ddos people. U advertised in other servers like ebc shows above.

u groom little kids with xp and vip to insult me like I give 2 fucks about what one of ur shitty xM family 😂😂😂😂 members has got to say 

U could make a poll and I can pretty much guarantee 90 % of plates will say ur toxic server owner who power got there head.

I love how u say first time u banned me u cuz of aimbot when u fully know why u banned me and it was not cuz of hacks . Few pics below shows what u are . Have fun 

6EA58FD7-00BF-490D-8370-3E1E3AF8F66C.png

AB47B34B-9EC1-48D9-AD4A-745FB8EA4BF2.png

E5D1110F-2EC6-4A8E-B777-1334484955E7.jpeg

hi all, I'm a cod4 player and there a guy using this hack menu ( https://www.mombot.krypton.vip/showthread.php?tid=7 )  VIDEO HERE ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-k3t1FezScM )  so he always using aimbot and denial of service attack in order to piss others off because he has the mental state of a 12yo child, he has been banned on ebc for that, he's killing all the other's gameplay by using this cheat, this skid goes by the name of xM#MoDsTeALeR, here is the proof of his cheating as this big brain admitted it himself, you can also admire those 2 bonuses screenshots, especially the final one where he has trouble handling the fact that no one in this community likes him.

raky1.png

raky2.png

ff0dd06738eed0fb2b51ff198b966109-png.jpg

raky3.png