Hello everyone!

Does anyone know the link to this "Gun Game Mod" being played on this server (74.91.127.183:28960). If it is open source or available on GitHub, link me to it. It would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Oh sheesh I haven't logged on in a while. Thanks for the tag @dpj

@Nightwings3 Unfortunately, the script is not open source. I spent a very long time building and customizing it and it is not designed in any way to be "drag and dropped" into a server. All my servers use a lot of custom scripts, some written by me and some written by other people on this forum. It was never designed as an all-in-one package to just be thrown into a cod4x server, and frankly would probably break depending on what other scripts are running on people's servers, that's why I've never open-sourced it. However I do love open source and would like to help, if you visit the website that the server advertises (don't wanna advertise here) and join the discord and reach out to me, I'd be happy to work on maybe getting something for you!

• Like 1

In the following link you can find some bases for gungame, you can even use it and improve it more, check the files, it has a lot of potential to improve it, link: mod

• Like 1