7747X

How to allow players to enter the server to get enhanced image quality

例如

我想打开一个星球大战mod服务器

但是我觉得图片有点落后于
如何修改服务器上的色彩对比度,色彩饱和度等,以便进入服务器的玩家可以获得图片增强效果

仅此服务器

Posted (edited)

How to modify the color saturation of the game on the server ?

Edited by 7747X

3 minutes ago, MAD_DAD said:

我希望那是英语,然后我能读 😁

Sorry, because I am using Google Translate

7 minutes ago, MAD_DAD said:

我希望那是英语,然后我能读 😁

Star Wars module map mp_not_a_cave error Exceeded limit of 1000'xmodel' My game is 1.7.568, how to fix it?

Posted (edited)

I had to add this to my start up line on a paintball server maybe it will help you

+set r_xassetnum "xmodel=1200 xanim=3200"

Edited by wkuzma

3 minutes ago, wkuzma said:

我必须将其添加到彩弹服务器中,也许它将对您有所帮助

+ set r_xassetnum“ xmodel = 1200 xanim = 3200”

I added it to the shortcut of the server, it is invalid, and the map will be ignored

10 hours ago, 7747X said:

My game is 1.7.568

this is a support forum for the cod4x modification of cod4, not the base game. the latest version of cod4x is 19.3

image.png.a736af6439a36477d2e375ca28bf137e.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dpj said:

这是对cod4的cod4x修改的支持论坛,而不是基础游戏。cod4x的最新版本是19.3

It seems that cod4x can't be uninstalled after installation

I am trying to attract more new players to play cod4, but installing cod4x will adjust fov to 80, because the first-person action of the game is designed for 1.7, and cod4x modified fov will cause visual defects

How to cancel the modification of the game's fov in the cod4x installation file to ensure the ease of use and spread of the file?

2 hours ago, dpj said:

这是对cod4的cod4x修改的支持论坛,而不是基础游戏。cod4x的最新版本是19.3

Because I found that game players are mainly divided into two types, one is competitive players who like CS, and the other is entertainment and leisure players who like Battlefield. For players who like CS, it is understandable to modify fov to get better competition. But for entertainment and leisure players who like "battlefield", there must be a balance between the game screen and the game in order to be attractive. For example, the modified cod4x fov will cause visual defects in the first-person perspective of the action, thus directly giving up supporting the "battlefield" entertainment method. Since most players do not understand the modification of the game, can you provide me with a cod4x installation file that will not modify fov? Help me, hope you can understand

You will attract a hell of a lot more players using Cod4x than Cod4 as probably 90% or more servers are now Cod4x and so that means players will have to install cod4x if they want a greater choice of servers to play on.

So why get hung up on enhanced image, fov etc.

Just go with the flow and enjoy the new era of Cod4 using Cod4x

That's my opinion at least

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MAD_DAD said:

使用Cod4x的玩家会比使用Cod4的玩家吸引更多的地狱,因为现在90%或更多的服务器是Cod4x,因此这意味着如果玩家想使用更多的服务器来玩,则必须安装cod4x。

那么,为什么要挂在增强图像,fov等上呢?

顺其自然,使用Cod4x享受Cod4的新时代

至少我是这样

This is for old players like you
For new players, installing cod4x will modify FOV, which will cause the defect exposure of first person action, and affect the attraction of the game

6 minutes ago, MAD_DAD said:

使用Cod4x的玩家会比使用Cod4的玩家吸引更多的地狱,因为现在90%或更多的服务器是Cod4x,因此这意味着如果玩家想使用更多的服务器来玩,则必须安装cod4x。

那么,为什么要挂在增强图像,fov等上呢?

顺其自然,使用Cod4x享受Cod4的新时代

至少我是这样

This directly rejected the new player
As time goes by, cod4 will slowly die
For example, there are many people in the steam community who still don’t know how to connect correctly
This is about the ease of use and dissemination of files

cod4x allows players to modify fov in the same range as cod4 does.

moved topic to cod4 sub forum.

15 minutes ago, dpj said:

cod4x allows players to modify fov in the same range as cod4 does.

moved topic to cod4 sub forum.

You know what can be modified. In fact, many players are not familiar with the computer, let alone how to modify FOV. They have been hard enough to install codx

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, 7747X said:

You know what can be modified. In fact, many players are not familiar with the computer, let alone how to modify FOV. They have been hard enough to install codx

Well anyone who is not familiar with a computer should maybe start thinking if taking up something else instead of gaming! 

As for installing cod4x there is more than enough links and tutorials...again if those are above someone maybe they should think of trying something else or maybe asking for help. 

I'm failing to see what you are actually getting at here. It has already been said that for SURE 90% plus of servers are running cod4x and why are you worrying so much about FOV and images?? Just run with it dude...I hate the saying but it is what it is....

Sorry, but I am pretty certain that CoD4X does not modify a players FOV. When you have your FOV set to 80 and you have never ever set it your self you have probably joined a server in the past that tampered with your FOV setting.

Be aware that CoD4X has an extra location for player settings overriding the default. As long as you don’t delete that settings you could have the impression CoD4X change some of your settings. (This was added so they can not say we messed up their settings as they are gone after uninstall until reinstall)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fraggy said:

抱歉,但是我可以肯定的是CoD4X不会修改播放器的FOV。当您将FOV设置为80且从未设置时,您过去可能已经加入了篡改FOV设置的服务器。

请注意,CoD4X的播放器设置有一个覆盖默认位置的额外位置。只要您不删除该设置,就可以使印象CoD4X更改某些设置。(这是添加的,因此他们不能说我们搞砸了他们的设置,因为卸载后它们消失了,直到重新安装)

I feel that it may be my translation software that makes our communication biased

I mean, after installing cod4x, the FOV of the game will change from 65 to 80. Although it can be changed, I have met many players who are not familiar with computers, so I need to teach them one by one.

It would be great if I could provide a copy of the cod4x installation program without changing the fov, because not every player is pursuing competition, which also prevents me from promoting and attracting new players

Can you be more specific about this extra location for player settings and where/what it is? So the mods themselves which have their own custom stat locations/ranges... or anything else... in turn etc do not interfere or change them?

A different subject, it seems the custom names for the five player classes... kept in the player cfg file... come built in when autogenerated. While new ones can be added via server configs, and the strings changed like normal, the next time the player joins they are overwritten with the default strings as set by the server. Which is normal. Something I am missing? Maybe the wrong approach?

Heh.

Ok I will start a new one.

And thanks for the link. Misunderstood what it meant.

On 4/19/2021 at 2:04 PM, 7747X said:

I feel that it may be my translation software that makes our communication biased

I mean, after installing cod4x, the FOV of the game will change from 65 to 80. Although it can be changed, I have met many players who are not familiar with computers, so I need to teach them one by one.

It would be great if I could provide a copy of the cod4x installation program without changing the fov, because not every player is pursuing competition, which also prevents me from promoting and attracting new players

You are right, once you install COD4X will change the FOV of your config.

You can fix that in your mod, add this line at _globallogic.gsc

search for "Callback_PlayerConnect()"

then you will find the line: "self setClientDvars"

Just add this line above/below/doesn't matter:

self setClientDvar("cg_fov",65);

then everyone that connect at your server will be set with fov 65.

to avoid them to change, you will need to code a lot more.

cheers

On 4/29/2021 at 4:55 AM, Hajas said:

You are right, once you install COD4X will change the FOV of your config.

Whaaaaat?

Hajas, Format your harddisk. Reinstall Windows. Install CoD4 1.7. Install CoD4X without joining any server. Start a listen server without a mod. Check your FOV.

20 hours ago, Fraggy said:

Whaaaaat?

Hajas, Format your harddisk. Reinstall Windows. Install CoD4 1.7. Install CoD4X without joining any server. Start a listen server without a mod. Check your FOV.

Dunno if was fixed, but yes, that happened to me and ALL members when installed COD4X for the first time (long time ago), same in all the machines of my LAN (6), maybe installing now the new version is not doing that anymore, but did in the past for sure.

But is not a big deal.