wkuzma

guid changer

Posted (edited)

posted just for information:
I did not known there was still guid changers around or maybe this person used
two different cod4 keys . In any case screen shots caught him.
Posted on 28.02.2021
Alcsi Permanently banned with reason: cheat detected on screenshot!
Player/Guid: Alcsi (2310346613178564687) Server KAB Bot War

Posted on 04.03.2021
Alcsi Permanently banned with reason: cheat detected on screenshot!
Player/Guid: Alcsi (2310346613568066482) Server KAB Bot War

Edited by wkuzma

what i know guid is not related to cod4 key its by hardware maybe he tried to play from another pc or he changed some components in his pc to change his guid

From Evenbalance....

In general, GUID is an acronym that stands for "Globally Unique Identifier". The GUID inside PunkBuster is used to identify players with something more solid than their playing name or IP address. Your guid is loosely based on the CD key that was used to install the game on your computer. When Server Admins kick or ban a player from their server(s), PunkBuster uses the player's guid to enforce the kick/ban. Since it is based on the game installation, it is a better way to identify individual players than by looking at their IP address or playing name. For those concerned about privacy, PunkBuster uses a 128-bit one-way hash (a mathematical function) to generate the guid from the cdkey so that no one can figure out or compute your cdkey by knowing your guid.

but i mean guid in cod4x not in original cod4 in cod4 is from key so guid in cod4x is generated from hardware but original cod4 guid is generated from key

and punkbuster for cod4 not working for few years

I had a cheat on...take a look at the image. Three different GUID's (Same Steam ID on two of them and changed his name) One GUID with Steam '0' same name..He joined server with all these in the space of 2 minutes...Screenshot did not pick up a thing?? ....but spectating him it was absolute clear he was cheating. 

518711300_2021-03-1618_17_21-Window.jpg.1eb44810e7708f113383bfe4122f5840.jpg

2 hours ago, ={FMJ}=Smiley said:

I had a cheat on...take a look at the image. Three different GUID's (Same Steam ID on two of them and changed his name) One GUID with Steam '0' same name..He joined server with all these in the space of 2 minutes...Screenshot did not pick up a thing?? ....but spectating him it was absolute clear he was cheating. 

518711300_2021-03-1618_17_21-Window.jpg.1eb44810e7708f113383bfe4122f5840.jpg

hwid spoofer and private cheat that does not show on ss, it is becoming more common these days :(

• Like 1

There is a walkaround video how to swap guide  and be able to play on banned servers.🤬 I wont post a link 

so if this is really exist so only one optin how to ban them is ban ip adress or adress range

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, K4r3l01 said:

so if this is really exist so only one optin how to ban them is ban ip adress or adress range

Maby works if they use a static ip. Many providers giv u a new ip if u turn of u router for  a hour or two

Edited by Cyruz