Nikki

List server on Source: Internet COD4X and Souce: Internet ATVI

Recommended Posts

On 3/1/2021 at 7:00 PM, ultranewbie said:

you need have a server authenticating token for that

 

you can get one from here https://cod4master.cod4x.me/

I have a token but my servers only sometimes appear in either 'Internet CoD4X' or Internet ATVI

They are always in the Master Server List... It is just in game they don't show up..or randomly show up. Mostly not...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

my serever sometimes not pop up in the list but then i do a quick refresh an then its there

Edited by Cyruz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Cyruz said:

my serever sometimes not pop up in the list but then i do a quick refresh an then its there

I can refresh a 100 times lol..they NEVER are 😞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, ={FMJ}=Smiley said:

I can refresh a 100 times lol..they NEVER are 😞

Make sure in your Filter servers tab enable all Mods and do a refresh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Put this in u server.cfg and mabuy u server pops up in the ATVI list atleast

seta sv_master1 "cod4master.smvhost.in"
seta sv_master2 "cod4master.activision.com"
seta sv_master3 "cod4authorize.activision.com"
seta sv_master4 "cod4master.infinityward.com"
seta sv_master5 "cod4update.activision.com"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, AlexC said:

Make sure in your Filter servers tab enable all Mods and do a refresh.

Is already like that Alex 😞 Still nothing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Cyruz said:

Put this in u server.cfg and mabuy u server pops up in the ATVI list atleast

seta sv_master1 "cod4master.smvhost.in"
seta sv_master2 "cod4master.activision.com"
seta sv_master3 "cod4authorize.activision.com"
seta sv_master4 "cod4master.infinityward.com"
seta sv_master5 "cod4update.activision.com"

This also did nothing. Even after waiting a period of time. Its not just mine, there are many that do not appear in either list. Friend of mine also has the same issue, yet we appear in the CoD4X Master list, smv's list etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rebooted my machine and now they are there...? Although I fail to see why that would help?

Lets see if they stay there 🙂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, ={FMJ}=Smiley said:

Rebooted my machine and now they are there...? Although I fail to see why that would help?

Lets see if they stay there 🙂 

Do u run the server on a home network or is it a rented one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, ={FMJ}=Smiley said:

У меня есть токен, но мои серверы только иногда появляются в Internet CoD4X или Internet ATVI.

Они всегда находятся в списке главных серверов ... Просто в игре они не появляются ... или появляются случайным образом. В основном нет ...

This problem also appeared yesterday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, _$corpion_ said:

This problem also appeared yesterday.

The russian language isnt my strong side 🤔

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cyruz said:

Русский язык не моя сильная сторона  🤔

 

Same problem)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well can be several things a bad server config .You dont have the correct ports open in u router.Your server is cracked...I noticed that if u run the server from u home network u get verry low ping and the ingame server browser dont detect it lowest ping in my server browser is like 20 .So servers with like 15 wont show

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Cyruz said:

Well can be several things a bad server config .You dont have the correct ports open in u router.Your server is cracked...I noticed that if u run the server from u home network u get verry low ping and the ingame server browser dont detect it lowest ping in my server browser is like 20 .So servers with like 15 wont show

Its my own machine at home Cyruz. It has been ok since I rebooted machine. Was always ok in the past but I noticed last few days they were not there. Fingers crossed it stay ok again. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, ={FMJ}=Smiley said:

Its my own machine at home Cyruz. It has been ok since I rebooted machine. Was always ok in the past but I noticed last few days they were not there. Fingers crossed it stay ok again. 

 

Probably cached DNS record.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.