Sign in to follow this  
[BT] GodofZombie

How to disable damage given by RPG in codjumper

hi. i have a problem

i ran a codjumper server and when 2 players shoot each other with RPG server crashes with script run time error. in the script i think server cant regenarate damage taken by RPG . can some one help me to disable RPG damage? or some god mode maby. thanks

What Script rumtime error do you receive?

To disable the damage either set it to 0 in the weaponfile or add a check for the weapon in the damage callback and quit the function when it's an rpg.

since Codjumper has no damage by default i guess your server is crashing with a different reason (what does not mean that it's not related to the rpg)

11 minutes ago, Viking said:

What Script rumtime error do you receive?

To disable the damage either set it to 0 in the weaponfile or add a check for the weapon in the damage callback and quit the function when it's an rpg.

since Codjumper has no damage by default i guess your server is crashing with a different reason (what does not mean that it's not related to the rpg)

^1******* script runtime error *******
++ must be applied to an int (applied to undefined): (file 'maps/mp/gametypes/_missions.gsc', line 1379)
  self.healthRegenerationStreak++;
^1called from:
(file 'maps/mp/gametypes/_healthoverlay.gsc', line 156)
     self maps\mp\gametypes\_missions::healthRegenerated();
^1started from:
(file 'maps/mp/gametypes/_healthoverlay.gsc', line 107)
  wait (0.05);
^1************************************
Com_Error entered:
----- Server Shutdown -----

Just use a modified rpg weapon file from one of the codjumper sources, it has damage removed from the weapon itself, so you don't even need to mess with any code, but as viking said, you can simply exit the function to cancel the damage.

As I said in the other topic, you are trying to increment a variable that is probably not an integer, that's the reason of the crash, furthermore I never seen any cj use missions and healtoverlay scripts, you have to provide more details if you want help.

3 hours ago, Kreator said:

Just use a modified rpg weapon file from one of the codjumper sources, it has damage removed from the weapon itself, so you don't even need to mess with any code, but as viking said, you can simply exit the function to cancel the damage.

As I said in the other topic, you are trying to increment a variable that is probably not an integer, that's the reason of the crash, furthermore I never seen any cj use missions and healtoverlay scripts, you have to provide more details if you want help.

thanks you very much guys . i think my codjumper mode is broken can you give me a verified cj mod?