Sign in to follow this  
Yasuo

game speed and g gravity

Hey guys, how do i change gravity, game speed and jump in smv promod? When i change it, it change itself back to normal, please help...

shot0005.jpg

promod/servercheck.gsc, remove the checks you don't need. In your case just comment out or remove "forceDvar( "g_gravity", "800" );"

9 hours ago, Kreator said:

promod/servercheck.gsc, remove the checks you don't need. In your case just comment out or remove "forceDvar( "g_gravity", "800" );"

there is no servercheck.gsc in smv promod, only 1 gsc file i will share it with you

custom_public.gsc

Well apparently its all packed in mod.ff and you are just running the basic files for mods, you can add promod folder and servercheck.gsc from official promod repo on github, and then remove the line as that new file will overwrite the compiled one in the mod fastfile.

• Like 1

ui_mp/scriptmenus/class.menu is the file in question, but as viking said, you will need to edit the menu and recompile the mod, its not hard but it requires quite a few recompiles to get things right.

• Sad 1