Black Syrex

b3 is running but not responding to commands

when i tried b3 v1.12 i had the same problem

I ended up sticking with 1.9.2

By the way mine was windows versions

Wonder if this is a similar issue

Edited by MAD_DAD

Hi

Your log file matches mine, apart from ip and all the other unique elements. I use the same version and parser as you are using on multiple servers using version 19 of Cod4x and it works.

The one thing I would say about the log is that it is a bit short and only shows the start-up, no player entry etc...

I did have one issue with B3 many months ago that was similar to your description and I fixed it by deleting all of the b3.log files normally there are around 5 in the B3 folder and the game log file from the game. restarted everything and all worked.

Cheers

• Like 1

4 hours ago, flatsix said:

Hi

Your log file matches mine, apart from ip and all the other unique elements. I use the same version and parser as you are using on multiple servers using version 19 of Cod4x and it works.

The one thing I would say about the log is that it is a bit short and only shows the start-up, no player entry etc...

I did have one issue with B3 many months ago that was similar to your description and I fixed it by deleting all of the b3.log files normally there are around 5 in the B3 folder and the game log file from the game. restarted everything and all worked.

Cheers

thanks its worked 😍

• Thanks 1