That is not your problem as that is the same with mine.

I haven't gone down the route of having a bat file with all the settings in as I have a server config file and use a program shortcut with the command line within that

Attached is a copy of a server config file

and also a screenshot of my shortcut pointing to the cod4x18_dedrun.exe file with the details in the target as shown above.

You would need to change it to suit your server location

shortcut.png

server.cfg

2 minutes ago, MAD_DAD said:

That is not your problem as that is the same with mine.

I haven't gone down the route of having a bat file with all the settings in as I have a server config file and use a program shortcut with the command line within that

Attached is a copy of a server config file

and also a screenshot of my shortcut pointing to the cod4x18_dedrun.exe file with the details in the target as shown above.

You would need to change it to suit your server location

shortcut.png

server.cfg 8.12 kB · 0 downloads

you have a line +exec server_ne.cfg on the shortcut while you shortcut is in COD4x root directory and your server_ne.cfg is in \main of root directory so how will your shortcut find server_ne.cfg in root folder . so my question is wouldn't it should be like this +exec main\server_ne.cfg 

My NE mod server file is server_ne.cfg and it is in the main folder so the shortcut points to that then in the server_ne.cfg file i have the entry at the bottom exec server.cfg this runs the normal server settings. The server.cfg then execs the bot.cfg file

My shortcut is on the desktop and not in the cod4 root directory (start in is not where the shortcut is located it is where is starts to look for files)

all configs in the main folder. 

don't put +exec main\server_ne.cfg

Cod4 knows to look in the main

Edited by MAD_DAD

1 minute ago, MAD_DAD said:

My NE mod server file is server_ne.cfg and it is in the main folder so the shortcut points to that then in the server_ne.cfg file i have the entry at the bottom exec server.cfg this runs the normal server settings. The server.cfg then execs the bot.cfg file

all configs in the main folder. 

don't put +exec main\server_ne.cfg

Cod4 knows to look in the main

oh , i watched your server.cfg it seems like i have seen this file before , i don't have this file in my COD4x i think i deleted it cause i created server_run.bat instead 

Which config.cfg is this in screenshot which is executing and what is its location . Also where to put server.cfg

as that is on your system i would locate it (look within the main folder) and open it and take a look

and as i have said many times now... All cfg files to be put in MAIN folder

Edited by MAD_DAD

ok

I set a shortcut with the command line:

E:\COD4\cod4x18_dedrun.exe +set dedicated 1 +set net_ip ********** +set net_port 28901 +set sv_showasranked 1 +set modstats 0 +set rcon_password "*********"  +set sv_maxclients 32 +exec server_ne.cfg

because i am using New Experience it loads that config(+exec server_ne.cfg) from the target line in the shortcut

I have a line in my New Experience config( server_ne.cfg) at the bottom to load the main server config file

exec server.cfg

I have a line in my server.cfg at the bottom to load the bot.cfg

exec bot.cfg

All 3 config files are in the main folder

As a recap...plus my shortcut is on the desktop

• Thanks 1

Thanks A lot All of you , Bot script is working i have bots in my game now :) i'm very happy . Special thanks to : MAD_DAD and Kreator

Here , 

1. This is my server.cfg in Cod4x root in "main" . "exec bot.cfg" in last line.

server.cfg.png

2. +exec server_ne.cfg  parameter on dedrun.exe shortcut at desktop.Parameter of exec on shortcut.png

3. exec server.cfg  line in server_ne.cfg at main (New experience script) server_ne.cfg.png

4. level thread maps\mp\bots\_bot::init();   in _callbacksetup.gsc at main_shared\maps\mp\gametypes_callbacksetup.png

5. Bot.cfg in mainbot.cfg.png

.6. ResultsResults.png

Edited by 🇵🇰Arslan