I am in search of a working COD4x BOT script . I am unable to find it on COD4x but i saw many servers having bots. I have just found 2 articles in COD4x named as :
1. {Release} BOT WARFARE 1.2        (All links mentioned in it are not working , only one is working on pg 2) which redirects to github of COD4x BOT Warfare page 

2. COD4x bots                              (USELESS)

BOT WARFARE 1.2 article link : https://cod4x.me/index.php?/forums/topic/3116-release-bot-warfare/&tab=comments#comment-15689

GIT HUB COD4x BOT WARFARE link : https://github.com/ineedbots/cod4x_bot_warfare

So i went to git hub of BOT WARFARE page , and downloaded it and put the files according to the "Installation" guide at that github.(https://github.com/ineedbots/cod4x_bot_warfare) But bots are not adding in my LAN server , Also it says in the guide "Installation" that i need to download "latest release" of BOT warfare , when i click it , it redirects me to another expired link . (https://github.com/ineedbots/cod4x_bot_warfare/releases)

So now my question is how will i get BOTs in my LAN server now :( . All links are expired , even BOT warfare in moddb is removed. Please help me out

While still Many servers are using BOTS without mods , But how ??? If there are some working scripts so please provide us too :) 

email : arsalanq297@gmail.com

Edited by 🇵🇰Arslan

when i searched for bot warfare prerelease i always get the link of moddb which have no file , while your link had and i downloaded it , followed instructions sett DVARS , but still you can look in my attachment that no bots have joined in my server  I'll also attach that what i have done and what DVARs i have set. Please point out what am i doing wrong

Screenshot (276).png

gametypes folder.png

mp folder.png

Bots folder direc.png

Edited by 🇵🇰Arslan
Showed Personal Password accidently

Why not create a bots.cfg file rather than have them in the command line. then add an exec bots.cfg in your server config file

set bots_manage_add "4" //amount of bots to add to the game, resets to 0 once the bots have been added

set bots_team "custom" //  indicates what team the bots should join: autoassign; allies; axis; custom

set bots_team_amount "2" //amount of bots to have on the axis team if bots_team is set to 'custom', the rest of the bots will be placed on the allies team.

set bots_team_mode "1" // consider only bots or players and bots when counting players on the teams. 0 will consider both players and bots. 1 will only consider bots.

set bots_manage_fill_mode "1" // indicate if the server should consider only bots or players and bots when filling player space. 0 will consider both players and bots. 1 will only consider bots.

set bots_manage_fill "4" //amount of players/bots (depends on bots_manage_fill_mode) to retain on the server, it will automatically add bots to fill player space.

set bots_manage_fill_kick "1" //whether or not if the server should kick bots if the amount of players/bots (depends on bots_manage_fill_mode) exceeds the value of bots_manage_fill.

set bots_manage_fill_spec "1" //whether or not if the server should consider players who are on the spectator team when filling player space.

set bots_team_force "1" //enforce periodically the bot's team instead of just a single team when the bot is added to the game.

set bots_skill "1" //value to indicate how difficult the bots should be.0 will be mixed difficultly 1 will be the most easy 2-6 will be in between most easy and most hard 7 will be the most hard. 8 will be custom.

set bots_loadout_allow_op "0" //whether or not if the bots are allowed to use jug, marty and laststand

set bots_loadout_reasonable "1" //whether or not if the bots should filter out bad create a class selections (like no silenced miniuzi with overkill perk, etc)

//set bots_skill_axis_hard "1" //- an integer amount of hard bots on the axis team.
//set bots_skill_axis_med "1" //- an integer amount of medium bots on the axis team.
//set bots_skill_allies_hard "1" //- an integer amount of hard bots on the allies team.
//set bots_skill_allies_med "1" //- an integer amount of medium bots on the allies team, if bots_skill is 8 (custom). The remaining bots on the team will become easy bots.
//for example: having 5 bots on the allies team, 'bots_skill_allies_hard 2' and 'bots_skill_allies_med 2' will have 2 hard bots, 2 medium bots, and 1 easy bot on the allies team

Use auto assign just in case, also did you even call the bots, if you have some custom scripts, be sure to add the line in callbacksetup.gsc

1 hour ago, Kreator said:

Use auto assign just in case, also did you even call the bots, if you have some custom scripts, be sure to add the line in callbacksetup.gsc

How to call the bots ? and which line to add on callbacksetup.gsc . I have only 1 custom script which is "NEw Experience" by leizko . IF You are saying to add thread to call bot , so i have attached screenshot that , thread is already added in callbacksetup.gsc to call _bot script

This.png

Edited by 🇵🇰Arslan

Please for the love of god use notepad++ with a smaller font, but yeah I think it looks good it has to be in the curly brackets like this. Ignore the code before.
image.png.64d8841076c4293a5af325c5a841a616.png

• Haha 1

ok

I set a shortcut with the command line:

E:\COD4\cod4x18_dedrun.exe +set dedicated 1 +set net_ip ********** +set net_port 28901 +set sv_showasranked 1 +set modstats 0 +set rcon_password "*********"  +set sv_maxclients 32 +exec server_ne.cfg

because i am using New Experience it loads that config(+exec server_ne.cfg) from the target line in the shortcut

I have a line in my New Experience config( server_ne.cfg) at the bottom to load the main server config file

exec server.cfg

I have a line in my server.cfg at the bottom to load the bot.cfg

exec bot.cfg

All 3 config files are in the main folder

This is the way i have it and it works fine

Edited by MAD_DAD

3 minutes ago, MAD_DAD said:

ok

I set a shortcut with the command line:

E:\COD4\cod4x18_dedrun.exe +set dedicated 1 +set net_ip ********** +set net_port 28901 +set sv_showasranked 1 +set modstats 0 +set rcon_password "*********"  +set sv_maxclients 32 +exec server_ne.cfg

because i am using New Experience it loads that config(+exec server_ne.cfg) from the target line in the shortcut

I have a line in my New Experience config( server_ne.cfg) at the bottom to load the main server config file

exec server.cfg

I have a line in my server.cfg at the bottom to load the bot.cfg

exec bot.cfg

All 3 config files are in the main folder

This is the way i have it and it works fine

Can you provide the following attachment screenshots that would be really helpful , You may hide sensitive information.

1. 3 config files(shortcut,server_ne.cfg and bots.cfg) location screenshot (Just for better understanding and self satisfication)

2. code insider shortcut , code inside server_ne.cfg , code inside bots.cfg . (So that i can understand better that what thing is for what and what we have to type in which cfg.

and the _callbacksetup.gsx: should be like this at the top of file

CodeCallback_StartGameType()
{
    // If the gametype has not been started, run the startup
    if(!isDefined(level.gametypestarted) || !level.gametypestarted)
    {
        [[level.callbackStartGameType]]();

level.gametypestarted = true; // so we know that the gametype has been started up

level thread maps\mp\bots\_bot::init();    
    }
}

Edited by MAD_DAD

1. 3 config files(shortcut,server_ne.cfg and bots.cfg) location screenshot (Just for better understanding and self satisfication)

You have the New Experience cfg with the mod you downloaded. you will have a server config file look in the Main within your server directory. I have given you the contents of the bot.cfg above which i assume you copied and pasted into your bot.cfg file i can see in your screenshot

Location of your cfg's should be in the main folder of your server

Edited by MAD_DAD
additional info

2. code insider shortcut , code inside server_ne.cfg , code inside bots.cfg . (So that i can understand better that what thing is for what and what we have to type in which cfg.

lets break this down

code insider shortcut:  as i have shown above

code inside server_ne.cfg: you will have this as you already have the NE mod just put an entry at the bottom of the file to load your server config

code inside bots.cfg: already given to you as above

I'm too confused. 
Ok first clear my doubts ; and tell am i right 

1. shortcut = server_run.bat ? (Includes : set hostname: ******  , set net_ip *****) [Inside Server Root Folder]

2. server_ne.cfg = config.cfg ? (Includes : set promod_sniper 1 , set fast_paced 1) [Inside /main of Server]

3. bots.cfg = bots.cfg in /main which includes (bots_manage_add 4 , bots_manage_fill 1) 

10 minutes ago, MAD_DAD said:

lets break this down

code insider shortcut:  as i have shown above

code inside server_ne.cfg: you will have this as you already have the NE mod just put an entry at the bottom of the file to load your server config

code inside bots.cfg: already given to you as above

4 minutes ago, 🇵🇰Arslan said:

I'm too confused. 
Ok first clear my doubts ; and tell am i right 

1. shortcut = server_run.bat ? (Includes : set hostname: ******  , set net_ip *****) [Inside Server Root Folder]

2. server_ne.cfg = config.cfg ? (Includes : set promod_sniper 1 , set fast_paced 1) [Inside /main of Server]

3. bots.cfg = bots.cfg in /main which includes (bots_manage_add 4 , bots_manage_fill 1) 

server_run.bat - yes that does the same as the shorcut and is ok in root folder

Config.cfg is your New Experience config in main

Bots.cfg for bot commands in main

You should have another config in main that controls the cod4 server and it has things like gametype / maprotation etc within it

4 hours ago, MAD_DAD said:

server_run.bat - yes that does the same as the shorcut and is ok in root folder

Config.cfg is your New Experience config in main

Bots.cfg for bot commands in main

You should have another config in main that controls the cod4 server and it has things like gametype / maprotation etc within it

Here , I set everything like you said , but there are no bots still :( it feels like cry , anyways i won't lose hope but yeah i cannot do it alone. 
I have attached some attachments below so that you can point out that have i done correctly .

server_run.bat (COD4x Server Root Folder)

ne_config.cfg ( /main folder of Root COD4x Server )

bot.cfg ( \main folder of Root COD4x Server ) 

bot.cfg.png

ne_config.cfg.png

server_run.bat.png

exec bot.cfg not exec "bot.cfg"

plus you have not added the command:  set bots_manage_fill "4" in the bot.cfg file

This will retain 4 bots 

and put set before each command

Edited by MAD_DAD
additional info

11 hours ago, MAD_DAD said:

exec bot.cfg not exec "bot.cfg"

plus you have not added the command:  set bots_manage_fill "4" in the bot.cfg file

This will retain 4 bots 

and put set before each command

i tried everything almost , nothing worked . when i press console ingame none of the Dvars are set up . I have doubt that i have some bot script files missing that Bot script is even not loading up . Watch first screenshot attachment of _bots.gsc , the very first two lines it #includes some files . then watch other two screenshots ; i don't have those two files/folders .  #include maps\mp\_utility; ( _utility missing )  #include common_scripts\utility; ( no common_scripts Folder in main_shared ) also #includer maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_util; ( _hud_util ) is also missing , while #include maps\mp\bots\_bot_utility; ( _bot_utility is present in ( main_shared\maps\bots\ )

_bot.gsc.png

No _utility file.png

No common_scripts folder.png

No _hud_util.png

_bot_utility is present.png

Edited by 🇵🇰Arslan
Attached two more screenshots

if i have some file missing in above screenshots , please share with me. Or if anyone could record that full installation and setting of this script on his/her pc and upload that video privately on youtube and share the youtube video link here would be very very helpful

Edited by 🇵🇰Arslan