[BT] GodofZombie

rotu (zombies) server crash

hi. i have a problem . i ran the rotu server and it crashes after 2 or 3 times playing . please give me a solution i did a lot of thing to fix it and i did all the solution in google but still crashes. i hope someone give me working s olution. this is my server log and server cfg file(general.cfg)...

Desktop.rar

throwing script exception: pair 'undefined' and 'undefined' has unmatching types 'undefined' and 'undefined'

^1******* script runtime error *******
pair 'undefined' and 'undefined' has unmatching types 'undefined' and 'undefined': (file 'scripts/gamemodes/_hud.gsc', line 266)
  self setclientdvars("ui_wavetext", level.waveHUD_Killed + "/" +  level.waveHUD_Total, "ui_waveprogress", level.waveHUD_Killed / level.waveHUD_Total);

^1called from:
(file 'scripts/clients/_clients.gsc', line 129)
  self thread scripts\gamemodes\_hud::onPlayerConnect();

For crashes, best to start at or near the top and fix those first. This error is telling you that there are no defined values for level.waveHUD_Killed and level.waveHUD_Total. As for why, you need to go through your code to find where those two values are supposed to be defined and set, and from where. Also verify that they are, in fact, being set every time.