Sign in to follow this  
={FMJ}=Smiley

FPS 333

Hi All, 

Firstly FPS 333 is something that I have not done or really intend to do. 

I am wondering if this is considered a hack/cheat? I read that in high end promod competition for example it’s considered a cheat! 

I noticed some players in my server with 333 FPS. Not promod I might add. 

I’m just wondering trying to get the overall feeling with this? It’s not a cheat in the sense that you can see through a wall so what do you guys think? Surely not go down the road of banning players with 333 FPS! 

Its not a cheat, its just fps, the thing is promod disabled 333 because if allows for some jumps and spots that give a good advantage nothing else, for competition and promod you will be limited probably, if you are a server owner or anything else, its purely up to you to define the rules.

4 hours ago, Kreator said:

Its not a cheat, its just fps, the thing is promod disabled 333 because if allows for some jumps and spots that give a good advantage nothing else, for competition and promod you will be limited probably, if you are a server owner or anything else, its purely up to you to define the rules.

Thx for the reply Kreator. I don't think that this is something that would cause any real HUGE advantage in normal play? 

Is there are way to set a max fps for the server? I'm not too sure. If it even works. I had set max ping previously in server cfg and that does nothing at all!

Maybe this is the same.

Well thats exacly that, the fps blocker, if you set it to 333 everyone will have to play with 333 max, but as we all know you can always easily bypass that, there can be big advantages but not much players can use it, especially in a populated promod server, and in wars I doubt that much people are doing that at all, who is crazy to risk a player go on some bounce and die, it can be a round changer etc.

• Like 1

Thanks again for the reply. 🙂

6 minutes ago, Kreator said:

Well thats exacly that, the fps blocker, if you set it to 333 everyone will have to play with 333 max, but as we all know you can always easily bypass that, there can be big advantages but not much players can use it, especially in a populated promod server, and in wars I doubt that much people are doing that at all, who is crazy to risk a player go on some bounce and die, it can be a round changer etc.