WpS|AmoO

create an online server cod4 v1.0

hi.

im gonna create an online cod4 v1.0 server and i do every things and run a server but the server is not online and only me can connect that server with my local ip and when i send my local ip or my public id to my friends for play they cant connect like there isnt any server with that ip address online...can anyone help me?

im trying to create server in cod4 v1.0 for about 2 weeks please help me thanks.

9 hours ago, WpS|AmoO said:

no i wanna run a server on this version of cod4 dont u know how??

then I would check to see if the ports for cod4 are open to connections if you only want to run version 1.0

Port opening is necessary to have your game get to the internet
I forward port 28960 to the computer that runs my server if you do not have a separate computer for your server then just make sure the port for cod4 is open on the computer that has the game server on it

Edited by wkuzma

3 hours ago, wkuzma said:

then I would check to see if the ports for cod4 are open to connections if you only want to run version 1.0

Port opening is necessary to have your game get to the internet
I forward port 28960 to the computer that runs my server if you do not have a separate computer for your server then just make sure the port for cod4 is open on the computer that has the game server on it

The server in cod4 v 1.0 can created with the newest version of cod4x??or i need an editted version of cod4x to run the server.

Sorry im asking too much im searching every where for that for 2 weeks

9 hours ago, WpS|AmoO said:

The server in cod4 v 1.0 can created with the newest version of cod4x??or i need an editted version of cod4x to run the server.

Sorry im asking too much im searching every where for that for 2 weeks

I cannot help since as far as I know cod4x needs the update patches to 1.7 to run

• Like 1

19 hours ago, wkuzma said:

I cannot help since as far as I know cod4x needs the update patches to 1.7 to run

aha ok thank you for answering me.