Sign in to follow this  
bahman

Some questions about stock, and b3 administration tools

I have some questions. some of them are too simple and I get it if you say to me search! before creating new topic. I searched a lot and find some answers, but some are too complex for me and made me a little confused.

So I ask my questions here, hope you can help

1. Without using B3 or AdminMod, what is the original way to make yourself admin of your cod4x server?
  2. I made myself admin using command !iamgod in B3, now I want to know how can I stop other people from using same command? how can I restrict them?
  3. How can I change aliases of B3 commands? for example, !yes instead of !vs? which files should I change?
  4. How can you enable plugins or add new ones in B3?
  5. how can I add new functions and commands to B3? for example, I didn't find any command to change gametype from war to ffa. or command to set nextmap. how can I add such commands?

I know these seem so simple, but answering these would be a great help for me

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, bahman said:

I have some questions. some of them are too simple and I get it if you say to me search! before creating new topic. I searched a lot and find some answers, but some are too complex for me and made me a little confused.

So I ask my questions here, hope you can help

1. Without using B3 or AdminMod, what is the original way to make yourself admin of your cod4x server?
  2. I made myself admin using command !iamgod in B3, now I want to know how can I stop other people from using same command? how can I restrict them?
  3. How can I change aliases of B3 commands? for example, !yes instead of !vs? which files should I change?
  4. How can you enable plugins or add new ones in B3?
  5. how can I add new functions and commands to B3? for example, I didn't find any command to change gametype from war to ffa. or command to set nextmap. how can I add such commands?

I know these seem so simple, but answering these would be a great help for me

1 use $ministatus to find your player slot then login to rcon and

use rcon adamnaddadmin your name or player id or player slot 100 (100 is the power for superadmin like in b3)

I use player slot numbers.

look at nvconfig_v3.dat for the power levels and what they can do (its a text file)

2 once iamgod is used its disabled so no one else can use it

3 look at plugin_admin.ini or plugin_admin.xml  depends on b3 version

4 and 5 I cannot help with

Edited by wkuzma
  • Thanks 1