Sign in to follow this  
wkuzma

B3Hide.dll

B3hide plugin (windows version)

I want to know if there is some person or developer that can remove the following message from the b3hide.dll

if(level >= Plugin_Cvar_GetInteger(cvar_b3HideLvl)) {

Plugin_BoldPrintf(slot, "^5You are checked in with ^3Level ^2%i.\n^5Your ^3!b3 ^5commands are now ^3hidden!\n", level);

Plugin_BoldPrintf(slot, "^5Use ^3!auth ^5to complete the ^3authentication.^7\n");

}

} else {

Plugin_Printf("Invalid Arguments, usage:\n");

Plugin_Printf("checkinlvl \n");

}

}

it is very annoying to see that fill the screen on each map change and the auth.py plugin for b3 has the line

self._need_auth = self._get_setting('messages', 'auth_message', default='^7Please authenticate yourself with ^3!auth ')

which is a smaller and clean line.

having both messages appear on the playing screen is redundant.

I do not have the ability to compile the b3hidedll myself and is why I am asking if someone can do it for me.

I don't seem to be able to find the windows version of the b3hide plugin, Can you tell me where you have found it?

39 minutes ago, shojib said:

I don't seem to be able to find the windows version of the b3hide plugin, Can you tell me where you have found it?

Try looking in the xbase00.iwd, latest update means they can be loaded from there. 

You don't need to download the plugin now, its included in the xbase00.iwd by default, just load it with <loadplugin b3hide>

If someone could make this on a linux version as well, I would be thankfull. Same as above, just removed the bold print announcement.

https://github.com/callofduty4x/CoD4x_Server/tree/1f3e781fe65309326f19088822e8b14f117127b5/plugins/cod4x_b3hide

I had sheep trying to make it but it was not working, it caused the server to crash just at the time it usually prints the text.