Sign in to follow this  
Kreator

sv_pure

@Fraggy regarding to your last post, does this mean that the requirement will be ditched to be listed on the masterserver or that the function will not be worked on ? 

I don't see why it should be mandatory as well, but it should defo work, any server owner who wants a normal server population will use it anyways.

Also a side question, which fork for 18.0 or 18.1 should be used, whats the most stable etc, if someone can send one.

Thanks in advance

11 minutes ago, Kreator said:

Also a side question, which fork for 18.0 or 18.1 should be used, whats the most stable etc, if someone can send one. 

i guess you mean branch? master branch.

This is the last commit i can definitely call stable https://github.com/callofduty4x/CoD4x_Server/tree/c77918b1c1f40c8d4bbfb426bf2fd4bd093e6229

haven't tested newer ones in detail

we should make more git tags :/

Well yeah branch from the official, or if someone has a new fork with updates etc.

I asume the linux server binary from the landing page is older then the latter commits posted, any compiled binaries around for 18.1, or latest commit?

this would be 18.2 build 1031 from master (which is the commit linked above)

not sure if that's on the website yet

cod4x18_dedrun.zip

Thanks, this will work with the provided dependencies from 18.0 on the website ? Also when I am already at the dependencies, any info on the new .iwd with these killstreak assets, will that be included as "built-in" killstreaks kinda ? 

2 hours ago, Kreator said:

Thanks, this will work with the provided dependencies from 18.0 on the website ? Also when I am already at the dependencies, any info on the new .iwd with these killstreak assets, will that be included as "built-in" killstreaks kinda ? 

yeah should work. i haven't changed any on my side.

you gotta ask @Fraggy why additonal assets are bundled in the client.

Posted (edited)

Built in killstreaks? Had to uninstall things for a short while to test things on a vanilla setup but I will need to check those out.

edit: Ah I see. Perhaps they are there as ready-made standard/uniform icons for those that want to use them. Still need materials tho I am sure. Unless something new has been added. 😁

Edited by Sheryl

Just ran the binary you provided for the first time, just wanted to notify that it doesn't work with the on site provided rar with all the dependencies, requires glibc 2.8, but the provided libstdc++.so.6 doesn't cut it.