Sign in to follow this  
patagoniagroups

problem to ban a player with b3

hello first of all thank you very much!

i am having problems banning a player with B3 i have your guid from the sql database and player number, my question is as follows

is there any way to manually ban him from the database? or ban the guid from the corner? just let me kick him; try with !permban !tempban and nothing but the message that he was banned and he is still playing normally.

try banning it from the console and it's the same thing again.

I only have this problem with one player, for the rest the B3 works fine.

thank you very much and greetings to all!

Posted (edited)

If you'r using B3 you must be using WAMP/PHPMyadmin/SQL db. You can manually add the ID of the player with all details required in "penalties" list (just follow a previous penalty detail and add it up the list in the correct format).
*At some point i found that banning the player does show up banned but the player still continues to plays, just do kick the player after banning. After the kick the player is not able to join. Not sure why this happens..

If you have the GUID you can find the ID from "clients" database. Or you can check the ID via in-game commands also.

Attached an example.

pb.png

Edited by darkie

Posted (edited)

Thank you very much Darkie. I'll try to do as you say.

i knew to give you a penalty from sql but i would never have thought to give you a kick to make the ban effective thank you very much and greetings from argentina!

Edited by patagoniagroups