Hello, I'm Brazilian and I don't understand English very much so I will use the Google translator.
I have a server running the NEW EXPERIENCE mod they are in version 18.4

1) I want to know if there is any way that when the server is full, VIP members of the server can enter anyway (kicking some other non-VIP player).

2) When stabbing someone I want to know if it is possible to put an "OLHA A KNIFE" audio. I remember that a long time ago when I played there was a server that had this active.

3) I also want to know if you can subtract deaths from those you killed. That is, if the player has 5 kills and 4 death then he would have 1 kill only, or if he had 5 kill and 6 death he would have -1 kill score. has a server in Brazil with this feature.

-> I know very little about scripts, but in what they can help, they will help a lot. <-

Thank you very much if you can help, I have other questions but for now I will leave these.

Olá, sou brasileiro e não entendo muito o inglês por esse motivo usarei o google tradutor.

Tenho um servidor rodando o mod NEW EXPERIENCE ele estão na versão 18.4

1) Quero saber se existe algum jeito de quando o servidor estiver lotado, membros vips do servidor poderem entrar mesmo assim (kickando algum outro player não VIP).

2) Ao dar a facada em alguém quero saber se é possível colocar um áudio de "OLHA A FACA". Lembro que a muito tempo quando eu jogava tinha um servidor que tinha isso ativo.

3) Também quero saber se tem como subtrair as mortes das que matou. Ou seja se o player tem 5 kills e 4 death então ele teria 1 kill só, ou se ele tivesse 5 kill e 6 death ele teria -1 kill score. tem um servidor no Brasil com esse recurso.

--> Entendo bem pouco de scripts, mas no que conseguirem ajudar, ajudarão muito. <-- 

Muito obrigado se puderem ajudar, tenho outras dúvidas mas por enquanto deixarei essas. 

On 6/16/2020 at 5:57 AM, Koaja said:

Wrong section - Moving to New Experience subsection 

Can you tell me the link to this subsection that I didn't find please?

On 7/10/2020 at 7:39 PM, john209 said:

Can you tell me the link to this subsection that I didn't find please?

I've already moved it on your behalf. 

On 6/16/2020 at 5:41 AM, john209 said:

Hello, I'm Brazilian and I don't understand English very much so I will use the Google translator.
I have a server running the NEW EXPERIENCE mod they are in version 18.4

1) I want to know if there is any way that when the server is full, VIP members of the server can enter anyway (kicking some other non-VIP player).

2) When stabbing someone I want to know if it is possible to put an "OLHA A KNIFE" audio. I remember that a long time ago when I played there was a server that had this active.

3) I also want to know if you can subtract deaths from those you killed. That is, if the player has 5 kills and 4 death then he would have 1 kill only, or if he had 5 kill and 6 death he would have -1 kill score. has a server in Brazil with this feature.

-> I know very little about scripts, but in what they can help, they will help a lot. <-

Thank you very much if you can help, I have other questions but for now I will leave these.

Olá, sou brasileiro e não entendo muito o inglês por esse motivo usarei o google tradutor.

Tenho um servidor rodando o mod NEW EXPERIENCE ele estão na versão 18.4

1) Quero saber se existe algum jeito de quando o servidor estiver lotado, membros vips do servidor poderem entrar mesmo assim (kickando algum outro player não VIP).

2) Ao dar a facada em alguém quero saber se é possível colocar um áudio de "OLHA A FACA". Lembro que a muito tempo quando eu jogava tinha um servidor que tinha isso ativo.

3) Também quero saber se tem como subtrair as mortes das que matou. Ou seja se o player tem 5 kills e 4 death então ele teria 1 kill só, ou se ele tivesse 5 kill e 6 death ele teria -1 kill score. tem um servidor no Brasil com esse recurso.

--> Entendo bem pouco de scripts, mas no que conseguirem ajudar, ajudarão muito. <-- 

Muito obrigado se puderem ajudar, tenho outras dúvidas mas por enquanto deixarei essas. 

give the address of this server

1) In server config you can set an amount and a password for private slots. this slots are blocked for players who know the password.

2) Definitely possible. if you don't have access to the mod source then just replace an existing but unused sound and call it on knife kill with playsound function.

3) Update / calculate the player variables player.kills and player.deaths on kill an death events. you can then oberwrite them.