Sign in to follow this  
jayzus77

server / master server error? server missing

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, T-Max said:

@T-Max

There is something wrong, my server has always been listed, three servers, and in about two days it is no longer being listed...

looking at my console I get this:

  • sv_authtoken is invalid! Abandoning master server registration
  • sv_authtoken is invalid! Abandoning master server registration

I tried to generate a new token, I tried to set it in different ways, I created a new token in another steam account which has over $ 5 spent, and I get the same error ...

 

I did some testing, without any token defined I get this

  • Can not register server on the masterserver. Server needs to provide a valid token in cvar sv_authtoken.
  • Can not register server on the masterserver. Server needs to provide a valid token in cvar sv_authtoken.

so it means that my token is being read, but it is being considered invalid for some reason, HELP PLEASE!!!

Edited by DerTeufel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DerTeufel said:

@T-Max

There is something wrong, my server has always been listed, three servers, and in about two days it is no longer being listed...

looking at my console I get this:

  • sv_authtoken is invalid! Abandoning master server registration
  • sv_authtoken is invalid! Abandoning master server registration

I tried to generate a new token, I tried to set it in different ways, I created a new token in another steam account which has over $ 5 spent, and I get the same error ...

 

I did some testing, without any token defined I get this

  • Can not register server on the masterserver. Server needs to provide a valid token in cvar sv_authtoken.
  • Can not register server on the masterserver. Server needs to provide a valid token in cvar sv_authtoken.

so it means that my token is being read, but it is being considered invalid for some reason, HELP PLEASE!!!

+1 on that! Something is wrong, i tried the same and as i found in a previous thread that opening port "20810" might help i did it but the results was same. I do already meet the requirement i.e i don't have a limited account and have been running the servers with the auth token for around 1+ year until and unless this started the previous day. Running multiple servers across multiple regions, same issue everywhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My servers are listed here https://cod4master.cod4x.me/ :)

If you search in game for your server check the filter in search options, it was set by default on something I don't remember and I also was upset my servers are not listed, then I changed the filter settings and got even more upset because I didn't know that :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Confirmed, something wrong with the masters. I suspected my servers are missing also. I regenerated my token, and the masters still says invalid token, and abandoned the servers registration. @NeHo your servers might be whitelisted, that is the reason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, NeHo said:

My servers are listed here https://cod4master.cod4x.me/ :)

If you search in game for your server check the filter in search options, it was set by default on something I don't remember and I also was upset my servers are not listed, then I changed the filter settings and got even more upset because I didn't know that :P

my servers don't appear in this list, and apparently a lot of people are having this problem, the cod4x search only returns 2 ping servers below 30, before yesterday + 15... 😰

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sv_authtoken is invalid! Abandoning master server registration

Checked two tokens. To no avail.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, AlexC said:

@NeHo your servers might be whitelisted, that is the reason.

I contacted the owner of one of the servers that are still being listed on cod4x, the server's IP is new, it exists for approximately 1 week, so I don't see the relationship between a WhiteList by IP or Blacklist by IP, I created a new server with new IP and etc. and the behavior remains the same, not listed on list.

I will do some tests with old builds, since I use a 998 build, I inform you about any news.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tests were performed on build 962, the build to which most of the servers still listed are, I copied the configs as authorize mode, branch and all the information contained in the server info so that my test had the same parameters as the server running that appears in list, and unfortunately I had the same error, I was unable to report the problem to apparently nothing in the installation or IP, it seems that there is no specific reason for the problem to occur, I keep wondering why some are being listed and others are not, so I just it remains to await a feedback from the developers on this issue.

If anyone has any idea what is going on please let me know, thanks!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After the token generator goes into maintenance (it is still in maintenance at that moment) the servers are back to being listed normally in COD4X, thanks to everyone for their attention and the devs for the quick resolution of the problem, I suggest everyone to insert their valid tokens again.

Screenshot_1.png.257582be5d7601ae870b8677e3608d1c.png
Thank you COD4X developers! 👌💪👍

Edited by DerTeufel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's still not fixed properly..All my servers were showing up when i restarted the servers (properly synced with the auth_token as it showed in the console) and later on some disappeared once again from the list..

Edited by darkie
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, darkie said:

It's still not fixed properly..All my servers were showing up when i restarted the servers (properly synced with the auth_token as it showed in the console) and later on some disappeared once again from the list..

Yes, it is still really unstable, I thought it was fixed, but at times it shows 3 servers, at others only one, but the result is already better than none being listed

 

I believe that soon everything will return to normal

Screenshot_1.png

Edited by DerTeufel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this