tincxd

Rotating Strattime

giphy.gif

I'v created a rotating strattime, similar to the one seen on Next1 servers.

The code isn't as clean as it should be, but i figured it's good enough. It works for n amount of time, mostly everything is hardcoded. The code is commented for better understanding. Strattime also includes fadein.

Feel free to contact me if you encounter any problems or have any questions.

The project, including this script is available on GitHub: https://github.com/MartinKogovsek/promodUntitled

Source: Original Strattime

strattime.gsc

• Like 3

I wanted to poke around the source code and see how you did it, then I saw it's using sin and cosign and got lost :D
Super cool release! I definitely might add this to my mapvote script to show my mapvote timer. Thanks for the release!

On 4/27/2020 at 9:13 AM, Airitech said:

I wanted to poke around the source code and see how you did it, then I saw it's using sin and cosign and got lost :D
Super cool release! I definitely might add this to my mapvote script to show my mapvote timer. Thanks for the release!

Thank you 😊! If you implement it it, please share some photos or code here. If you need help with implementing it, feel free to contact me.

Based on the code I saw in the other post, for your hud elements you might want want to use a single common localized string label for use in all of them then set the appropriate value for each one. Like it does for player scores for kills and such. That way only one will count towards the string limits not 12 or however long the timer will be.

On 7/2/2020 at 5:31 PM, Sheryl said:

Based on the code I saw in the other post, for your hud elements you might want want to use a single common localized string label for use in all of them then set the appropriate value for each one. Like it does for player scores for kills and such. That way only one will count towards the string limits not 12 or however long the timer will be.

I know the code is garbage, but at the moment i don't have time to do this stuff. You do it :D