Sign in to follow this  
emiledesmarg

IS THERE ANY TOOL FOR THE ADMINISTRATION OF MY SERVER THAT IS NOT "B3"?

GSManager is similar to b3

Or use a simple rcon tool if you don't need a database and custom stuff.

• Like 1

On 4/11/2020 at 4:47 PM, =[JFF]=UDieToday-Vince said:

We were asking ourselves the same question, I found this https://github.com/byNeHo/CoD4x-WebAdmin and we like it a lot. 

I also like it a lot but near damn impossible to install and get running..Well for my skills at least 🙂 Neho did help me a lot with it but never got round to finishing it. 

Maybe time for another look. There is so much also with CoD4X and I know I am not  using it to its potential 😞 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ={FMJ}=Smiley said:

I also like it a lot but near damn impossible to install and get running..Well for my skills at least 🙂 Neho did help me a lot with it but never got round to finishing it. 

Maybe time for another look. There is so much also with CoD4X and I know I am not  using it to its potential 😞 

I have been using it and like it a lot and thanks to Neho for helping me set up the original one he made.

I have since updated it to the New CoD4x WebAdmin v3.0.0 and its great!

• Like 1

Just now, wkuzma said:

I have been using it and like it a lot and thanks to Neho for helping me set up the original one he made.

I have since updated it to the New CoD4x WebAdmin v3.0.0 and its great!

I am happy you got it working lol 🙂

• Like 1

Neho helped me loads and I also have it running well now. Just need to learn some things with it and become more proficient 🙂

Anyway,

@wkuzma @=[JFF]=UDieToday-Vince Do you guys still use B3? I noticed that B3 runs but seemed to be with limited functions alongside cod4xwebadmintool. Maybe because I changed the command $ to ! in Julia and so B3 commands did not work and no logging in echelon. Screen messages were working. I have stopped it now. Julia does the job of B3 to my understanding. I liked B3 for the geo welcome for example and on screen messages etc. Hoping we can do this with Julia also. 

9 hours ago, ={FMJ}=Smiley said:

Neho helped me loads and I also have it running well now. Just need to learn some things with it and become more proficient 🙂

Anyway,

@wkuzma @=[JFF]=UDieToday-Vince Do you guys still use B3? I noticed that B3 runs but seemed to be with limited functions alongside cod4xwebadmintool. Maybe because I changed the command $ to ! in Julia and so B3 commands did not work and no logging in echelon. Screen messages were working. I have stopped it now. Julia does the job of B3 to my understanding. I liked B3 for the geo welcome for example and on screen messages etc. Hoping we can do this with Julia also. 

I still use b3 along side of cod4xwebadmin however I never changed the command as you did

I use b3 mainly for echelon however the bans from the web admin do not show there only bans from b3 do  and bans from b3 are not picked up by the web admin since the web admin does not use the banlist_v2.dat to store it's bans  - it stores them in the web admins database.

since webadmin does more in my opinion then b3 I have been considering removing b3  I also use ultastats to show player stats but dam if I can remember how I set it up - but since t works I will keep that.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, wkuzma said:

I still use b3 along side of cod4xwebadmin however I never changed the command as you did

I use b3 mainly for echelon however the bans from the web admin do not show there only bans from b3 do  and bans from b3 are not picked up by the web admin since the web admin does not use the banlist_v2.dat to store it's bans  - it stores them in the web admins database.

since webadmin does more in my opinion then b3 I have been considering removing b3  I also use ultastats to show player stats but dam if I can remember how I set it up - but since t works I will keep that.

Yeah I really like B3 and echelon but it seems pointless to have it now with webadmin. XLRstats and Ultrastats I am not really a fan of. Ultrastats was great back in the day, but now with mods and stuff weapons are all named different etc. I recently installed and then thought meh! don't need it. 

Webadmin has the top 25 players with kills,deaths,ratio as you know and really what more do you need right now? 

Neho seems to be constantly looking at his application and ways to make it even better. I am going to stick with that and watch it grow. I really do like it a lot. As you know we can ban,tempban,kick,change maps, screenshot and much more. It also runs very smoothly. Right now that is plenty enough. 🙂 

Maybe in time there is some integrated score system in webadmin  🙂 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ={FMJ}=Smiley said:

Webadmin has the top 25 players with kills,deaths,ratio as you know and really what more do you need right now?

I haven't found that on thecod4x- webadmin I use and it says  I am running
CoD4x-WebAdmin v3.0.0  his newest version

that is why I have been using ultrastats

• Like 1

5 hours ago, wkuzma said:

I haven't found that on thecod4x- webadmin I use and it says  I am running
CoD4x-WebAdmin v3.0.0  his newest version

that is why I have been using ultrastats

Ultrastats has more info, you can see the top 25 players tab in your server details, its similar to gametracker. If you need stats in details its better you use ultrastats I will not dive into details will keep stats simple.

What part do you use on echelon, in next update chat history will be added to my application so maybe I could add the other stuff what you use. Let me know pls, thnx

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NeHo said:

What part do you use on echelon, in next update chat history will be added to my application so maybe I could add the other stuff what you use. Let me know pls, thnx

echelon is useless to me now since your system does the same and more like showing banned players screenshots

• Like 1

echelon is a good tool but webadmin is better. Why? Well in my opinion it looks much better for a start, the flags, the screenshots, the top 25. makes it all much more integrated doing all that echelon does and more. 

If I had to mention anything then that is the time players were last seen is right down to the minute in echelon. Fri, 01/05/20 (22:40) webadmin says 2 hours ago or 40 minutes ago  

In echelon you can also set up ‘Greetings’ for individual players when they join. “Smiley, Server Admin has just joined the server” for example. I’m still new to webadmin to know if this is possible or not there. 

It’s a webadmin win for me and I’m an echelon and b3 fan. 

• Like 1

brilliant ..! I did not have time previously and leave the server aside - now I am back! 😃
Thank you all very much for your answers.

On 4/11/2020 at 10:47 AM, =[JFF]=UDieToday-Vince said:

We were asking ourselves the same question, I found this https://github.com/byNeHo/CoD4x-WebAdmin and we like it a lot. 

brilliant ..! I did not have time previously and leave the server aside - now I am back! 😃

How do I get this going? I use windows ... is it possible?

2 hours ago, emiledesmarg said:

https://forum.cirkus-serveri.com

• Like 1

2 hours ago, emiledesmarg said:

No because   Neho's cod4xwebadmin is strictly made for  use on a linux system - I use it on Ubuntu 18.04

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, wkuzma said:

No because   Neho's cod4xwebadmin is strictly made for  use on a linux system - I use it on Ubuntu 18.04

thank you very much for responding .. good luck! greetings from Argentina ! 😃

Posted (edited)

If plugin julia can be compiled for windows servers (never tested :P) external servers will work, you will only miss the part for local servers (you can not create with 1 click servers on the same machine, 1 click file compile will also not work)

The application itself works on my win 10 and can communicate with plugin julia so I am pretty sure that external servers will work. If somebody owns a windows server and would like to share with me some data we can make it compatible for local servers to in future updates

Edited by NeHo
  • Like 1

On 5/9/2020 at 6:24 PM, st0rm said:

There is iw4m admin https://github.com/RaidMax/IW4M-Admin This works on both linux and windows

brilliant . Thanks a lot !!!
I already thought that I would not find a decent program to manage my server ..! Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart to all those who answered my question to help .. these are the people who serve on the internet .. we do this 😃

Posted (edited)
On 5/9/2020 at 6:24 PM, st0rm said:

There is iw4m admin https://github.com/RaidMax/IW4M-Admin This works on both linux and windows

Thanks a lot ! works to perfection!

you helped me a lot ..

Then the rogue player tried to join and the server automatically kicked him. I never had to do that. Cheats always rejoined .. I'm happy about this!

2020-05-17 08_37_27-IW4MAdmin.png

Edited by emiledesmarg

On 5/17/2020 at 12:39 PM, emiledesmarg said:

Thanks a lot ! works to perfection!

you helped me a lot ..

Then the rogue player tried to join and the server automatically kicked him. I never had to do that. Cheats always rejoined .. I'm happy about this!

2020-05-17 08_37_27-IW4MAdmin.png

Sounds like you were missing a ban list plugin 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Koaja said:

Sounds like you were missing a ban list plugin 

Hi Yes . yes .. you wouldn't have to give me where to download one ... in case in a future I don't have this tool anymore. Thank you very much for attending to this topic ...