Sign in to follow this  
matibu06

Cod4X, openwarfaremod - 2 questions

Hey, i have 2 questions.

1. Server with OpenWarfareMod - how i can make killcam for more seconds? Default is 5 seconds, can i change to more?

2. How i can open adminmenu in OpenWarfareMod?

6 hours ago, matibu06 said:

Hey, i have 2 questions.

1. Server with OpenWarfareMod - how i can make killcam for more seconds? Default is 5 seconds, can i change to more?

2. How i can open adminmenu in OpenWarfareMod?

the admin menu will open if you add your guide to the config

https://github.com/K-Faktor/OpenWarfare-Mod-4.180.2483/blob/master/configs/server/advancedacp.cfg#L34

Try to find the finalkillcam.gsc, there should be a var name something like "killcamlenght" just add +x amount to it.

7 hours ago, gurinov said:

I have this line in my config. But how i can admin server, when im in game? Any bind? Command?

4 hours ago, Kreator said:

Try to find the finalkillcam.gsc, there should be a var name something like "killcamlenght" just add +x amount to it.

I have compiled OpenWarfareMod, and this mod providing killcam. Can i disable in OWM and add killcam in COD4X?

32 minutes ago, wilkomen said:

I have this line in my config. But how i can admin server, when im in game? Any bind? Command?

I have compiled OpenWarfareMod, and this mod providing killcam. Can i disable in OWM and add killcam in COD4X?

Call of Duty 4 X 27.03.2020 20_40_47.png

If its compiled and all the files are inside the mod you can use an ff extractor to see the exact name of the file, grab it and put it on your server to overwrite the built in one, and change it however you like, altough OW is open source so you can see all the files on github, put it in the same structure thats only important.

If the file is comiled in /maps/mp/gametypes/.  you have to place it there as well in the mod folder where your fastfile is, /mod/ow/maps/mp/gametypes/.

3 hours ago, gurinov said:

Call of Duty 4 X 27.03.2020 20_40_47.png

Not working, i have COD4 server installed on Linux VPS

2 hours ago, Kreator said:

If its compiled and all the files are inside the mod you can use an ff extractor to see the exact name of the file, grab it and put it on your server to overwrite the built in one, and change it however you like, altough OW is open source so you can see all the files on github, put it in the same structure thats only important.

If the file is comiled in /maps/mp/gametypes/.  you have to place it there as well in the mod folder where your fastfile is, /mod/ow/maps/mp/gametypes/.

Ok, i can put gsc file in server, and this function will be loaded from gsc file, not mod.ff? And second question - are you sure about file location? Place in /mods/ow/maps/mp/gametypes, or main_shared/maps/mp/gametypes? I have folder main_shared, and here is bot files

26 minutes ago, matibu06 said:

Not working, i have COD4 server installed on Linux VPS

Ok, i can put gsc file in server, and this function will be loaded from gsc file, not mod.ff? And second question - are you sure about file location? Place in /mods/ow/maps/mp/gametypes, or main_shared/maps/mp/gametypes? I have folder main_shared, and here is bot files

This happens when the necessary packages are not installed.Try to do this, open the runtime folder in the server directory and place the libstdc ++. So.6 file next to cod4x18_dedrun

image.png.a6a32c41ced0d569cbb7586ea83c8cea.png

I have this file

2 minutes ago, gurinov said:

This happens when the necessary packages are not installed.Try to do this, open the runtime folder in the server directory and place the libstdc ++. So.6 file next to cod4x18_dedrun

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, matibu06 said:

image.png.a6a32c41ced0d569cbb7586ea83c8cea.png

I have this file

put it in the serverfiles directory. restart server.

Edited by gurinov

If it's a mod I think you should use the mod directory, not sure about main_shared, could work as well, I only used it for vanilla servers so far.