Sign in to follow this  
Linksys2006

Rotu source code..

hi, i need some help. I have translated the RotU Zombie menu into our native language. I got the source from the makers. However, for any changes, you need to recompile the mod.ff file. When reading the mod.csv file, you would like to compile some or two of the materials that were not found in the source. My question would be that somebody doesn't have the following file in the raw / material directory:
gfx_fxt_debris_cottonpuff
gfx_fxt_smk_gen_z10
gfx_fxt_bio_blood_cloud
gfx_fxt_bio_blooddrops
gfx_fxt_bio_bloodburst_c
gfx_fxt_bio_bloodburst_b
gfx_fxt_bio_bloodgush
gfx_fxt_bio_bloodburst

I contacted the developers, but I haven't got a solution yet. Either I need to get these files or I need to figure out in the mod.csv file which line is referring to the compile. I have been told by the developers that cod4_modtools is theoretically included in the package, but that the modtools version 1.1 does not exist in the source. Can someone help me with this?

I would be interested in any solution. mod.csv in the link. Or to replace missing files.

Thank you in advance everyone!

mod.ff.jpg

mod.csv

Thanks, but these materials are missing from the source. As long as these files are not available, I can't compile in to the mod.ff file. I've checked each of the links you submitted. These are not source files, unfortunately developers no longer have this material because they are constantly developing. I wonder if anyone else has these files in the raw / materials directory.

Edited by Linksys2006