Sign in to follow this  
Rampage

Bans are not deactivated

I have came across a problem that I thought might of been happening, but it has now been confirmed.

I deactivated a 2 week ban in echelon, and when I go to the server and do "!lastbans" it shows that there is no active bans.

However, when the player tries joining the server, it still shows the player as banned with the remaining duration of the ban left.

When I check in echelon, there is no active ban listed on the player and it shows the initial ban as deactivated.

Is there a better way of deactivating a ban?

3 hours ago, Rampage said:

I have came across a problem that I thought might of been happening, but it has now been confirmed.

I deactivated a 2 week ban in echelon, and when I go to the server and do "!lastbans" it shows that there is no active bans.

However, when the player tries joining the server, it still shows the player as banned with the remaining duration of the ban left.

When I check in echelon, there is no active ban listed on the player and it shows the initial ban as deactivated.

Is there a better way of deactivating a ban?

I have echelon and never use its unban I usually use the b3's unban while in the server

I do a !l (for lookup) players name  and get the id number  -

example

!l rainstorn  comes back with @4 Rainstorn

I then use !unban @4  while in the server that removes the ban from both the server and echelon (at least on my system it does)

if I use !unban players name it return Rainstorrm is not on the server so I use the id number

BTW you can also ban any player that is not on the server by using the id number of that player and not the player name

Edited by wkuzma