BorisJ97

Configuration file.

Hello. Today I wanted to try playing Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare again after so long time. I had it installed because of my father so there was no need for me to install it again but before I was using my custom configuration, which is stored in (for those who don't know) \Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\players\profiles\MyProfile\config_mp.cfg. Now when I make new profile, my profile does not appear in profiles folder as it used to do in last patch. I wanted to ask, where're configuration file being stored now?

the file is hidden, happens often, you will have to show hidden files and you can then navigate to

c:\users\yourpcname\Appdata\Local\CallofDuty4MW\players\profiles...

be sure that you can see hidden files otherwise you will not see the directories

Hello, it is here: %LOCALAPPDATA%\CallofDuty4MW\players\

Thank you a lot. I had no idea where they were now and I probably wouldn't ever guess it, you helped me a lot.

the file is hidden, happens often, you will have to show hidden files and you can then navigate to

c:\users\yourpcname\Appdata\Local\CallofDuty4MW\players\profiles...

be sure that you can see hidden files otherwise you will not see the directories

In my case they weren't hidden but in case they disappear, I will remember to reveal hidden files. Thank you for advice.