fonix43

cod4x master server down?

3 hours ago, AlexC said:

If ingame works, probably just the site down. 

I just tested the master server link and yes it is down again and ingame does work

Edited by wkuzma

players cannot join cod4x servers without installing the patch manually if they do not already have it installed, this is really hurting server pop, any idea when it will be fixed?

• Sad 1

at least this web site came back up now we just need someone to fix the master servers

On 11/7/2019 at 4:03 PM, fonix43 said:

players cannot join cod4x servers without installing the patch manually if they do not already have it installed, this is really hurting server pop, any idea when it will be fixed?

good question - hopefully someone will take care of the Master Server down problem.

I am only guessing but I think most time is spent keeping this web site up that they forget about the master servers but of course someone could at least let us know its being worked on. it may stop all the posts about the master servers down. I put a copy of the client on my web site in case this site goes down again

[16:44]
T-Max:
    People still complaining about masterserver is not working

[19:55]
IceNinjaMan:
    I guess I shall look into that

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/7/2019 at 4:03 PM, fonix43 said:

Not sure if you guys are looking at this as well but the auto download is still down. 

The page displays over at http://cod4master.cod4x.me/index.php but there is an error : masterserver is unavailable at the moment. please try again in a minute.

Does anyone know if it's an easy process for non-english users to install cod4x manually? Lots of people playing where english isn't their native language.