Rampage

Multiple servers, reliable bans, single database?

Any suggestions on how to run multiple cod4x servers, have a reliable way to enforce bans across all servers and use a single database using Windows Server 2012 r2?

Before the suggestion is made to switch to Linux, that is not an option.

5 hours ago, Rampage said:

Any suggestions on how to run multiple cod4x servers, have a reliable way to enforce bans across all servers and use a single database using Windows Server 2012 r2?

you can still just start a b3 and have it connected to the same database only an ip address is different and the game_log pat change and maybe a different password on the server

5 hours ago, Rampage said:

b3 or the sourcebans plugin

8 hours ago, Rampage said:

Working with Linux and Windows. https://github.com/EXRecod/ReCodMod-RCM-Admintool-V5

4 hours ago, dpj said:

b3 or the sourcebans plugin

I use b3, with simplebanlist on the servers currently. Sometimes it works and sometimes I will issue a ban and it will show in the console the player was banned but it takes a while for the player to actually get kicked from the server, as long as a few minutes while they are tearing the server up with blatant hacks. Not like the servers are that overly active but when that occurs, it chases what players are on, off.

I have tried sourcebans, but can't get it to load on the server even after following the simple directions and suggestions. I have the database part installed, but that is useless if it won't load on the server. Sourcebans may work when you compile the server from source, but I don't know how to do that.

1 hour ago, LaRoxxx said:

Working with Linux and Windows. https://github.com/EXRecod/ReCodMod-RCM-Admintool-V5

I will look into that, thanks

I think the trend is clear.

If anyone manages to get sourcebans to load from the windows server download on the main page to load, please let me know.

8 hours ago, Rampage said:

If anyone manages to get sourcebans to load from the windows server download on the main page to load, please let me know.

May help if you described the issue with sourcebans, error codes or something. Someone will be able to help im sure 

10 hours ago, Rampage said:

you mean something like that  http://185.248.140.30/crossfire.php

3 hours ago, Koaja said:

May help if you described the issue with sourcebans, error codes or something. Someone will be able to help im sure 

I already have did that in another thread. 

1 hour ago, eppie said:

you mean something like that  http://185.248.140.30/crossfire.php

No.