Sign in to follow this  
fonix

Cod4X Server running bots that have ping, not detected on server list

Hi, I see a server on the cod4x server list that is running bots that all have a normal looking ping, not 0 or 999. I guess they are doing this to inflate their server rank on gt and to trick people into joining via the cod4x server list. Is there something that can be done to make it so that these bots show on the cod4x server list at least? It is annoying joining a server to find out they are just bots

Hi! Maybe it's some bug? I known server owner who was blocked in masterserver sorting page. He's do not known how made bots with ping's. It's very intersting. fonix Please show video or screenshot of this. Better video! 

Edited by LaRoxxx

31 minutes ago, fonix said:

Hi, I see a server on the cod4x server list that is running bots that all have a normal looking ping, not 0 or 999. I guess they are doing this to inflate their server rank on gt and to trick people into joining via the cod4x server list. Is there something that can be done to make it so that these bots show on the cod4x server list at least? It is annoying joining a server to find out they are just bots

Why not post the server address? 😲

Just now, volkv said:

Why not post the server address? 😲

212.109.217.69 They removed my servers from the white list of server masters. I think it is not deservedly deleted because I never forged bots on players. I hope that developers admit their mistake and will add my servers to the white list.

53 minutes ago, fonix said:

Maybe the server was just getting in the way? If there is no ip address, there is no video. Just words? So I can say for everyone owner, and without evidence, administrator can close without reason everyone. Need only to write. 

"all have a normal looking ping, not 0 or 999."  And what? You wrote about ping, and where is it? I can show you from gametracker 1000 and 1 screnshot's with renamed bots in playerlist.

Edited by LaRoxxx

57 minutes ago, LaRoxxx said:

"all have a normal looking ping, not 0 or 999."  And what? You wrote about ping, and where is it? I can show you from gametracker 1000 and 1 screnshot's with renamed bots in playerlist.

no bots detected

a09bcb21dcf2999c59cf762eeb9c87d4.jpg

but here they are, with 46 ping

c2b227162b40bb748269d56f3ba61ca7.png

looks at them, such obvious bots in spec

0a071fcdadb831ca08d67687ee7d7f24.jpg

Edited by fonix

1345678.thumb.jpg.8bad267fe206b079c513a7d4a9140b80.jpg

It's not bot's, but players in spectators who not playing! And if it going all time, than i think it's faker server too.

Edited by LaRoxxx

3 hours ago, a6pakaTa6pa said:

212.109.217.69 They removed my servers from the white list of server masters. I think it is not deservedly deleted because I never forged bots on players. I hope that developers admit their mistake and will add my servers to the white list.

It's a good servers with real some playing bots sometimes. And 212.109.217.69 playing real players with real online, fake players using in 193.70.80.63 servers.

Edited by LaRoxxx

They're not bots. Someone joined with multiple clients - knowing their past the reason was obvious.

24 minutes ago, Theseus said:

They're not bots. Someone joined with multiple clients - knowing their past the reason was obvious.

7 computers all from same ip and all 7 have been on the server for exactly 1d 5:13:33, strange imo.