Sign in to follow this  
Hajas

Bug : Different Chars

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Little bug...

When I write in the code other chars like "é ô ú ã" to print on the screen with iprintln and iprintlnbold we get weird chars instead.

If they are in a DVAR and loaded to be printed works fine.

cheers

Edited by Hajas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To get more weird this ONLY happens in text in the globallogic file, on any other (I tryed many) works FINE like the original COD4. Very weird!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No, is not that... only happens in globallogic, and was working in COD4, it's very weird I know. but I move the functions to utility which is inclued, and all is fixed...  I'm using the same visual studio to ALL the files since the old COD4 version, the problem started only after I started to use COD4X.

the only difference about globallogic was that I started as .GSX and later I renamed to .GSC but didn't made any difference...

now are .GSC but even still had the problem until I moved the print functions outside globallogic.

well, I found a fix moving to other files, so don't need to worry anymore. 

thank!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this