Sign in to follow this  
Rosssiiii

Help to install cod4x

Hello :)

I instal cod mw2 on a new computer but i need help becouse i remember in the past i wos playing cod4mw with cod4x while now i have only 17 versione.

https://i.imgur.com/28BicVr.png

You have the latest client version installed, just play now. I dont get your issue here, and modern warfare 2 is cod6 so why bring that here?

• Like 1

On 3/13/2019 at 5:55 PM, Kreator said:

You have the latest client version installed, just play now. I dont get your issue here, and modern warfare 2 is cod6 so why bring that here?

sorry i wrong to write cod mw2 but i wos refering to cod4.

In the past i played the cod4x version of the game but i remember maybe for mistake that wos arrived at 18.XX version of the game.

But why when i used my savedate of the game it don't recognizes and let me start from level 0 ?  :(

I used aso the same code key of the game when i installed, the same used to generete savedate 

You cannot recover your mpdata anymore, once its being overwriten, you can get a level 55 unlocked online if you need that, whenever you are changing stuff, reinstalling windows and stuff like that, you always need to take both game folder backup and %appdata% files backup, another step can be to save registry keys from cod as well, to make sure your keys, profiles and mpdata stay.