Sign in to follow this  
Klauser

cheats

Recommended Posts

Hello,

Today just banned a cheater while his cheat menu was open there was a text showing ss attempts just searched and the cheat is public and contains aimbot, esp and other shit things the weird thing is it clears the captures I have been testing it and it works, not 100% accurate but it does...

 

Can you guys take action.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Klauser said:

Hello,

Today just banned a cheater while his cheat menu was open there was a text showing ss attempts just searched and the cheat is public and contains aimbot, esp and other shit things the weird thing is it clears the captures I have been testing it and it works, not 100% accurate but it does...

 

Can you guys take action.

Courtesy of @iam_clint himself 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been testing that. And its not 100% accurate when you get multiple getss attempts cheat cant handle it... Just got banned on a server 1 capture of 5 was clear... And cheat crashes sometimes when using CoD4x 1.9...

 

I just need a method to force the player to update the CoD4x client...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought after 12 years, we'd have finished this cat and mouse game...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Adam said:

I thought after 12 years, we'd have finished this cat and mouse game...

Oh no it will never end lol, people who write cheats for games will always exist. Will forever be a cat and mouse game :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there a way to get client version info on non-modded servers?

I read about "getuserinfo" but it needs setu before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes I know its present in ministatus but I wanna obtain the client version in a script to kick the player with reason

update your client version

XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Klauser said:

Yes I know its present in ministatus but I wanna obtain the client version in a script to kick the player with reason

update your client version

XD

read the sourcecode of ministatus then ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
xver = float(player getuserinfo("xver"));
if(xver<17.9)
    kick(player getEntityNumber(),"reason");

i mean you need something like that

and check if player entity is player of self if self edit this code from player to self

Edited by K4r3l01

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, T-Max said:

its because i dont know where he add this code so when he add this on event onplayerconnect there is waittill("connected",player)

in this case he use player but if he have code with events like in openwarfare so there is not player but self so where you see problem in this post???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

self is a special variable. You can do something like that:

something = spawnstruct();
something.test = 1337;
something foo();

...
  
foo()
{
  if (self.test == 1337)
  {
    // Yep. 
  }
}

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, K4r3l01 said:

xver = float(player getuserinfo("xver"));
if(xver<17.9)
    kick(player getEntityNumber(),"reason");

i mean you need something like that

and check if player entity is player of self if self edit this code from player to self

Thanks I was using almost the same but getting value of "cl_updateversion". This is my code idk why its giving me problem in other scripts

onPlayerConnect()
{
	for(;;)
	{
		level waittill( "connected", player );

		player setClientDvars( "ui_connectScreenTextGlowColor", "1 0 0 1" );
		
		if(!isDefined(player.pers["hudelem"]))
		    player.pers["hudelem"] = player getstat(3165);
			
		xver = float(player getuserinfo("xver"));
        
		if(xver<17.9)
            kick(player getEntityNumber(),"reason");
	}
}

******* script runtime error *******
removed entity is not an entity: (file 'maps/mp/gametypes/_persistence.gsc', line 19)
  player setClientDvar("ui_xpText", "1");
  *
started from:
(file 'maps/mp/gametypes/_persistence.gsc', line 17)
  level waittill( "connected", player );
        *
************************************

Edited by Klauser

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/10/2019 at 10:41 AM, Koaja said:

Courtesy of @iam_clint himself 

I think because you all say CoD4X newarch server is not working well, we will have to life with @iam_clint 's courtesy 🤣 some months longer...

At least nobody makes proper reports about issues with newarch server.

And about Pezbots I couldn't see it doesn't work for my self.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fraggy said:

I think because you all say CoD4X newarch server is not working well, we will have to life with @iam_clint 's courtesy 🤣 some months longer...

At least nobody makes proper reports about issues with newarch server.

And about Pezbots I couldn't see it doesn't work for my self.

Time for some good old fashion adminning me thinks, Demos and shit :P

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would it be possible over the server/client to draw processes/logs/injections/alterations on the game to catch people using the mentioned cheat and other ones via some plugin.

https://nohope.eu/   Is used often in wars to check active processes and screenshots, but would it be possible to do it with a plugin or an update to the server.

Some cheats obviously can hide, and are not detectable with a screenshot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just start using hardware bans instead, could be accurate 😁😁😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just tested for myself and yeah it works, you wont spot anything on the picture, clean as an babys ass. Could someone reverse it or something in a plugin fix.

When the server takes the screenshot, you get a notification about it and nothing happends, no ss blocker, you keep playing like normally, no crashes ( latest client and server version ).

If you manually take a screenshot from the console then you can see it in your local files, but over the server no, hopefully this can help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All doesn't help as long as we do not force the server-update onto everyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No need to force, if people want an update with added protection vs known cheats, everyone would update, and everyone using the newarch had to update last night anyways, for the sake of annoying broadcast hehe.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So just to be clear, the newest server patch prevents this cheat? or the newest client patch prevents them from using it, or nothing can prevent them from using it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Airitech said:

So just to be clear, the newest server patch prevents this cheat? or the newest client patch prevents them from using it, or nothing can prevent them from using it?

No measures have been taken against this cheat at the moment. So nothing right now

I would point out however it is buggy as fuck so it doesn't always work if thats a small victory :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To explain more:

To force a user to use a new client version the server has to require a new client version. Require means the server has to be made incompatible to the old client. That why it requires that every server use a new version. You got that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Koaja said:

No measures have been taken against this cheat at the moment. So nothing right now

I would point out however it is buggy as fuck so it doesn't always work if thats a small victory :P

Not at all as there are 2 and 1 of them works all the time and the other not but the one that works 100% crashes if is not used in 17.7 client.

Thats why im trying to force clients to update to latest version then they cant inject it without crashing and the other one is buggy.

Edited by Klauser

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this