Hajas

All classes blocked with the new update.

Hey, just updated to see the INTEL gone from loading screen, but now it's unplayable with mods without ranks like Star Wars. 

We can select the team then all classes are locked, but all are unlocked by default, since this is a unranked mod.

And the Intel still there, how are you testing for remove or note the box?

You should test if the dvar is used then not load the box. Doesn't matter in the mod changed the file, will not work without that dvar anyway, so should be removed right?

re-installing the last version then...

Call of Duty 4  Modern Warfare Screenshot 2019.02.26 - 18.24.28.50.png

To get worst, I can't uninstall it... I'm deleting everything and copying from a regular COD4 to get back what I had.

You should suspend this update, it's very messy sadly.

Deleted all files, copied from a clean COD4, reinstalled, when try to run the client I get this attached.

What this Auto-Update does? Changed anything OUTSIDE COD4 folder?

error.PNG

If I install the CLIENT prior of the dedicated works, but STILL runs as 17.8 and all the problems remains.

How can I effectively remove 17.8 from my machine?

Tryed a full clean install in another folder, copying the COD4 from another machine.

COD4 tested. Ok.

Install the 17.7 files and BOOM, I still have 17.8 installed with full problems.

Seams today I'll not be able to work sadly.

Please let me know ASAP how can I get 17.8 out of my system for good.

Just because this both topics are quite the same shit I copy and paste here:

I actually attempted to repair this one. However fixing this does now break the game when setclientdvar gets used too early. This error comes up when the server is spamming the client with commands while CGame is not yet running. Especially when there is a spamming server and a client is downloading something there can stack up a lot of commands which get processed once download is finished and CGame is starting to process commands. When there are more than 128 commands waiting the first ones are lost and game aborts with that error.

I guess you spam SetClientDvar() (to unconnected clients) --> Mod is broken!

After I broke now modwarfare and others I have to undo it and you will keep having the problem "A reliable command has cycled out".

There is no fix without breaking backward compatibility with some mods.

The only real fix I can imagine about it is to let the script engine know about the client after it is ready to receive first snapshot.

However this breaks compatibility with older servers.

3 hours ago, Hajas said:

Tryed a full clean install in another folder, copying the COD4 from another machine.

COD4 tested. Ok.

Install the 17.7 files and BOOM, I still have 17.8 installed with full problems.

Seams today I'll not be able to work sadly.

Please let me know ASAP how can I get 17.8 out of my system for good.

Uninstall cod4x?

Easy: Run cod4x-uninstall.exe located in your folder unless you installed it manually.

The manual way: Delete mss32.dll and rename miles32.dll into mss32.dll

Better use the "Play CoD4 v1.7" shortcut in your cod4 folder if you have. This gives you CoD4 1.7 with repaired RemoteCodeExecution vulnerabilities.

Downgrade CoD4X18?: Download it from this website. We have not updated it yet on website.

CoD4X is here located: %LOCALAPPDATA%\CallofDuty4MW\bin\cod4x_017\cod4x_017.dll

I can uninstall and comeback to original COD4.

But I can

1 hour ago, Fraggy said:

p when the server is spamming the client with c

NOT get back 17.7 ever again. I'm reinstalling the old files, and It's always 17.8. that's the problem.

I figured out that with a fast restart simply unlock the classes, at least let me keep working. but with this made my server unplayable.

so if after fastrestart are all classes unlocked so its will be problem really as Fraggy say you sending data to client before client is fully connected to server