Tera Baap

Cod4status help..

3 minutes ago, NeHo said:

Can you try it with files what I have shared

ya bro i ll try this also same problem

if u have any steam apikey share with me in pm if u want going to used cod4status :/ 

my api key does not work

Edited by Tera Baap

If you download here from the homepage the linux files there is a readme.txt try with that. You will have to ask some friend to create a steam api, sry can't share my

Edited by NeHo

1 minute ago, NeHo said:

sry can't share my

ok np 

1 minute ago, NeHo said:

the homepage the linux files there is a readme.txt try

maybe my linux problem idk but leave it i too much spend time on it :/

working start at

today 10am

Cod4status help..

By Tera Baap, Tuesday at 11:44 PM in Cod4 

never rest just going back eat fress smoking ..and webaadmin repet xD anyway thanks

@NeHo i m using 0.0.4 now its running noo need juliya plugin why the new version required julia?

thats not great :/ anyway thanks

@NeHo

Untitled.png.e680b757fef72d32d54e3fcab53328f3.png

remodify it to date and time wise

anyway thanks neho my problem solved i use nehoscreenshotuploader now but diffrent way 

cause i dont like that webadmin view is sucks 

or it not cool cause there have menny more stupid players are did not understand what i do how to check ss

but their have managment system is cool but i suggest improve webadmin view or easy to use or intersting

thanks a lot for plugin

or nice too meet you

visit and check https://ss.sgcgaming.tk

m going to improve it under construction ❤️

Plugin Julia is needed because it sends the data from the game server to the website, it is faster then a rcon protocol in the older versions.

Why should I upgrade from the previous version?

First of all the new version will be further improved (deprecated warnings will be fixed, security will be improved) in future and it will have new plugins, translations.

Because plugin Julia which include next features

• server admins have to be added only on the website, the plugin will auto-detect admins on server join and there is no need to add every admin manually on the game server (running steam required)
  • permanent bans which are executed via game server console will be auto stored on the website on the ban-list
  • game server console commands can be managed on the website (based on Admin Power)
  • players can be temporary voice muted
  • players can be temporary chat and voice muted
  • server admins can not be temp-banned or perm-banned (running steam required)
  • new players data link on the website, name aliases, guids, steam id, locations are stored in database
  • temporary voice, chat and bans can be removed on the website with 1 click
  • the players list and server information's are refreshed every 30 second automatically on the website
  • server admins actions can be visible on the website on the admins profile page (permbans, tempbans, unbans)

About the style, I like the material design it is clean and simple, but that is my opinion and we are different.

Glad that you found a solution that works for you

2 hours ago, NeHo said:

About the style, I like the material design it is clean and simple, but that is my opinion

No no thats not my mean bro

2 hours ago, NeHo said:

we are different.

ya obviously 

2 hours ago, NeHo said:

Glad that you found a solution that works for you

i m wann say that bro your software looks cool but only for 70% people

and other 30% people are confuse how to check scrennshots 

so i have suggetion for u or my request see that image

first Untitled.png.852a1dc67caf2cd85557eb54a530b5e3.png

in that folder all server screenshots save in 1 folder remodify it change it to like server 1 server2 auto create when we assign a server  and save everyserver screenshots in saparate folder then we wil add a gallry also (i need that gallary for saparate server)]

as example i used cod4status their create a folder for each server auto see this imagesUntitled.png.f2cb96b2a034d9b3ec5089c32df10954.png

now i m gonna talk on 30% stupid people

image.thumb.png.641dd662954e4b94e4605b03b17d4119.pngthis is perfect did not change that just

make a tab in navigation

name screenshots 

under server 1 ss

server2 ss like this image

Untitled.thumb.png.a48710b5ff64ad381688e2c50992411e.png

also show player name like this 

hope u understand i dont know nod js anotherway i will do it myself but i need to larn first xD

m just show u some impruvement anotherway good job thats really good thing.

You are mixing 2 applications,one is written in php and the other in javascript. The php version is old and I have not looked at it for at least a year or maybe 2.

Since you already change the nodejs application I am pretty sure you can do it alone. The screenshot path's are stored in the database so I don't need to create for every server a separated folder for the screenshots, it is all defined in the DB.

For the screenshot parts, I like it as it is, for me it is a good idea to open the screenshot in gallery and to check it, while it is open in Gallery you can see the player/server details in bottom and you can ban(or create a cheater report if you have no admin rights) with 1 click while you are in the gallery view.

Here is a tutorial with images on my forum https://forum.cirkus-serveri.com/topic/14/server-commands-for-admins-via-cod4x-webadmin-page

8 minutes ago, NeHo said:

You are mixing 2 applications,one is written in php and the other in javascript

i know -_- 

8 minutes ago, NeHo said:

The php version is old

i know

10 minutes ago, NeHo said:

The screenshot path's are stored in the database so I don't need to create for every server a separated folder for the screenshots

if u do this such a grate thank from me anyway leave it.

12 minutes ago, NeHo said:

while it is open in Gallery you can see the player/server details

U forgot to look behind some stupid people

15 minutes ago, NeHo said:

(or create a cheater report if you have no admin rights) 

leave it u cant understand my any word anyway keep it up good work.