Tera Baap

Cod4status help..

hello guys i need help with setup cod4status screenshots tab i install perfectly

but that screenshots tab are not shown how to enable screenshots ?

like this image

Untitled.png

8 minutes ago, speedy173 said:

can u share your web site source code?

thats image is not mine bro

12 hours ago, NeHo said:

make sure you import steam admins, I dont remember exactly how that was done but I am sure you have to be logged in with your steam for SS commands etc

Neho it worked perfectly but i need screenshots really have no idea how to add screenshots tab in there help me please

Have you logged in with steam via website, if yes then you should see the tabs. Also make sure that you import your admins from the admin steam group, you can do that backend

3 hours ago, NeHo said:

Have you logged in with steam via website, if yes then you should see the tabs. Also make sure that you import your admins from the admin steam group, you can do that backend

tell me the backend way bro i cant login with steam or tell me how to fix that steam login idk why i cannot login with steam

3 hours ago, NeHo said:

If you have a VPS or a dedicated server I would recommend you to use my new CoD4x-Webadmin application, You can find it here https://github.com/byNeHo/CoD4x-WebAdmin

i also try this but really bro its not good for me or main problem is i install it before but when i install mongodb is crash my mysql lost mysql data or croupt my phpmyadmin so i did not install it again i try with mysql db but not worked anotherway that cod4status is also good 

have u created a steam api key, configured everything? If yes have you imported all the admins from your steam group? If I remember you can only login if you Import the admins list on your backend.

I made this very long ago, don't have it anymore and i don't remember what where was, that's why i can't point you exactly where to go and what to check.

I think that you have not imported the steam users from your steam group, login as admin (left bottom corner) and find there some refresh steam button, that should get the members from your steam group and add them to the db, after that you should be abble to login with steam

Edited by NeHo

3 hours ago, Tera Baap said:

tell me the backend way bro i cant login with steam or tell me how to fix that steam login idk why i cannot login with steam

i also try this but really bro its not good for me or main problem is i install it before but when i install mongodb is crash my mysql lost mysql data or croupt my phpmyadmin so i did not install it again i try with mysql db but not worked anotherway that cod4status is also good 

Mongodb should not crash your sql, they have nothing to do with each other, it will not work with mysql since the syntax is made for mongoDB. I wrote some tutorials on my Forum if you follow them there should be no problem

idk why it happend with me bro but i m sure when i install mongodb its crouped my mysql db after then i need to reinstall everything :/

i did follow everything 

error is 

when i npm start

npm ERR! Linux 4.4.0-141-generic
npm ERR! argv "/usr/bin/nodejs" "/usr/bin/npm" "start"
npm ERR! node v4.2.6
npm ERR! npm  v3.5.2
npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! cod4x-webadmin@1.0.0 start: `node ./bin/www`
npm ERR! Exit status 1
npm ERR!
npm ERR! Failed at the cod4x-webadmin@1.0.0 start script 'node ./bin/www'.
npm ERR! Make sure you have the latest version of node.js and npm installed.
npm ERR! If you do, this is most likely a problem with the cod4x-webadmin package,
npm ERR! not with npm itself.
npm ERR! Tell the author that this fails on your system:
npm ERR!     node ./bin/www
npm ERR! You can get information on how to open an issue for this project with:
npm ERR!     npm bugs cod4x-webadmin
npm ERR! Or if that isn't available, you can get their info via:
npm ERR!     npm owner ls cod4x-webadmin
npm ERR! There is likely additional logging output above.

npm ERR! Please include the following file with any support request:
npm ERR!     /opt/cod4status/npm-debug.log

Edited by Tera Baap

@NeHo setup done can u help me with it?

image.thumb.png.5b8595119922966e6906ebd73459b462.pngmaybe thats location its cod.sgcgaming.tk/html/public/css like that?

but here its right or missing something?

36 minutes ago, Tera Baap said:

maybe thats location its cod.sgcgaming.tk/html/public/css like that?

The public folder is the only directory what visitors can catch, that's for security reasons, any other file is not accessible for regular users, but this part should not bother you that's how node works.

You have to run npm start and there should be no errors when you run it, that's how you start your application/website

You have to setup plugin Julia and load it on your game server (you can grab the plugin from github here https://github.com/byNeHo/CoD4x-WebAdmin/releases game-server-files.zip)

Upload the plugin Julia to the plugins directory on your game server. If you use plugin Julia than you don't need any ban plugins loaded (simplebanlist... etc), if you have them loaded in your game server.cfg remove them from there, only julia should be there

Now that you have uploaded the plugin to the game server you have to set up the julia identkey on the website in admin backend. If you have multiple servers than make for each server a unique julia_identkey

I am not sure how you have added your game server, as external or local in both case you can edit the server if you click on 3 dots right side next to the servername in admin. (3 dots are visible in the attached screenshot)

In edit under Tab Servers you can add the julia_identkey and then hit save, after save if you click on Tab "Server Plugins" you will see the 3 lines what you have to include in your game servers cfg file

If you did everything restart the game server, if everything works as it should then the player list and server data should be refreshed every 30 seconds

I will write you here after this post how you can setup admins on the server

servers-admin.png

Edited by NeHo

I visited you website now i can see that you have added the server as a Local, make sure you delete the plugins in "main-server-files/plugins" since they are outdated and upload there the plugin julia (julia.so) file, if you use any other plugin upload them also there they will be symlinked when you create a new local server so you don't have to add the same plugins for every server.

i can not upload images here so i wrote a tutorial on my Forum for steam, admin, julia plugin setup

https://forum.cirkus-serveri.com/topic/62/how-to-set-up-sso-steam-plugin-and-activate-plugin-julia

Edited by NeHo

./cod4_lnxded: ./libstdc++.so.6: no version information available (required by ./cod4_lnxded)

./cod4_lnxded: ./libstdc++.so.6: no version information available (required by ./cod4_lnxded)