Sign in to follow this  
ChumyChumez

Can't play one week ago my favourites servers.

Hello everybody.

Two weeks ago, i used to play my favourites servers as always and suddenly one day

the multiplayer.exe didn't charge, the main image of the game stay on the desktop hour and hours...

The version of the game at this point was 1.7

Then, i re-installed the game, find the new 1.8 version and i thought that the problem was for this, my older version of the game.

In this moment, i didn't update to 1.8 and i re-tryed to connect to my usual server.

My surprise was, not downloading the main mods and maps again, the only thing that starting to download is this:

"Donwloading http://188.165.57.239/cod4rd/mods/cod4i/~images_00.iwd" then timeouts... and the game crashed and kick me to the desktop.

Then, i update to the 1.8 version but with this update the game no starting, same problem, main image on the desktop for hours...

Plase anyone could help me with this, its really frustrating

Thank you so much in advance.

i think its will be good to see what cause the problem so its will be good to see view problem details there is some info about that

4 minutes ago, K4r3l01 said:

i think its will be good to see what cause the problem so its will be good to see view problem details there is some info about that

What exactly you mean? The problem is after update to 1.8, the program doesn't start, stuck on the main image...

Then, unnistall and back to 1.7 and everything works fine so... Which problem is causing this error?

and post some more info about why is crash is helping to developers to fix problem but without any info is hard to fix something

i don't know what kind of info i can to add more, i follow all the steps of the installation, then trying to open the Iw3mp.exe and the logo image stuck for hours...

Exactly as the youtube video above...

Really frustrating, try as well connect to a 1.8 server for the auto-update and no asking me about it, only try to download the Cod4i mod and then the program crashed...

Any help please??

Wait, i just see that, my program files(x86) was with "only read" on the atributes... Maybe this could make the error on the update?

as you see on video when he has message of stopped working so there is test see problem deatils

when you give message with application stopped working you must have in event manager something about that

Ok, this is the resume of the error.

XML de evento:
<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
  <System>
    <Provider Name="Application Hang" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="0">1002</EventID>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>101</Task>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2019-02-12T19:32:03.704188900Z" />
    <EventRecordID>29085</EventRecordID>
    <Channel>Application</Channel>
    <Computer>WIN10</Computer>
    <Security />
  </System>
  <EventData>
    <Data>iw3mp.exe</Data>
    <Data>0.0.0.0</Data>
    <Data>1fe0</Data>
    <Data>01d4c3095f03a3e4</Data>
    <Data>12</Data>
    <Data>C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\iw3mp.exe</Data>
    <Data>12d4b62f-fa9a-43cc-9dd7-9c0b7ae1e11d</Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Binary>55006E006B006E006F0077006E0000000000</Binary>
  </EventData>
</Event>