madkam

Spawn Protection

Hey guys 

i have a spawn protection script added to my servers but what i want is to change the location of message spawning. 

I want it to spawn near the console messages.

any help guys?

thanks

2usiiw4.png

well ill sort it out myself somehow but aint posting scripts like this here couse noone els would

thanks for your time anyway

Thread can be deleted now;)

well ill sort it out myself somehow but aint posting scripts like this here couse noone els would

Ridiculously we should help each other its give and take not just take

• Like 1

Ridiculously   we should help each other  its give and take   not just take

Yes i agree with you on this. But when u look on this forum there is a post about this when i was asking for help creting or finding this script. no one helped exept haters saying this is not public. why should i now post it?

the motivation to respond to begging threads is undestandably low. if nobody responds to a request show some effort to code what you want on your own. if you get stuck post some code and ask for help. that works pretty well for me. demanding help and not wanting to post crappy 20 lines of code for others in return is just hypocritical xD

From the Image posted above, I hope there will be a line similar to below one in your script

self iprintln("^2Spawn Protection ^6"+ somevariable + " seconds left");

If there is such a line in your script change it to like below

(To print it on center of screen )

self iprintlnbold("^2Spawn Protection ^6"+ somevariable + " seconds left");  //replace "somevariable" with one used in orginal line 

(To Print it on chat message area)

exec("tell "+self getentitynumber()+" ^2Spawn Protection ^6"+ somevariable + " seconds left");

Else script a custom Hud element to display that notification on your desired position.. Refer http://www.zeroy.com/script/ for related HudElement Script functions

you're the stupid enough one to buy it, just like anyone else that buy these scripts, more people would be willing to help if stupid people would stop buying it

madkam sell his script by 20 euro he sent me pm , so nice he get help for free and sell it

I liitle noob?

stop sending me stupid messages with help.. i dont mind helping you but i wont do the job for you couse thats what u want u stupid paki cunt!

I seen several spawnprotect scripts out there and i will post one here to end this silly thread

you're the stupid enough one to buy it, just like anyone else that buy these scripts, more people would be willing to help if stupid people would stop buying it

Im the stupid ? Why you talking like this , im just said what madkam sent me , im not kid to buy scripts..

madkam sell his script by 20 euro he sent me pm , so nice he get help for free and sell it

I liitle noob?

stop sending me stupid messages with help.. i dont mind helping you but i wont do the job for you couse thats what u want u stupid paki cunt!

Calm down kid and show some respect

Some spawnprotection .  What u do is up to you  :)           http://one-web.zapto.org/spawnprotect.iwd

Thanks mate for help , i downloaded it and saw global logic and gametypes gsc , so what inside global logic to move in my iwd file please ? and to copy this script from war.gsc to mine for example ??

spawnProtection()

{

Thanks

Dont opend it its a iwd file put it in u mod see if it works. if not then u have to merge it into your mod all code is in war.gsc and globalogic.csc. Well its not the most pretty one but i works

Dont opend it its a iwd file  put it in u mod see if it works.  if not then u have to merge it into your mod   all code is in war.gsc and  globalogic.csc.   Well its not the most pretty one but i works

Hello , Thanks for reply I already puted the script in war.gsc but dont know what to put in global logic.

This my files mate hope you can help me please

https://www.mediafire.com/?85xh1v69csu0gks

Thanks

Dont opend it its a iwd file  put it in u mod see if it works.  if not then u have to merge it into your mod   all code is in war.gsc and  globalogic.csc.   Well its not the most pretty one but i works

Hello , Thanks for reply I already puted the script in war.gsc but dont know what to put in global logic.

Thanks

Sorry m8t am no scripter i found that script on the net and tried it on my server as a stand alone mod file and it worked. Thins like this takes ages for me to get to work  if i get it to work ;)

so i suggest u do like me trial and error method

Thanks

Sorry m8t am no scripter i found that script on the net and tried it on my server as a stand alone mod file and it worked. Thins like this takes ages for me to get to work  if i get it to work ;)

so i suggest u do like me trial and error method

Thanks for reply , but who told you that global logic got something about spawn protection ? I clicked ctrl + f , for searching spawn or protection word , but cant find something new ...

Hope someone can help guys

No one told me its a mod with 2 files if u remeove one the mod not working so they must be there

I took that file and just added the gametype gsc from it to my "main_shared' folder then added set scr_spawn_protection "1" to my server.cfg and it works, of course I also have the gungame stuff in my main_shared folder also and it has a "globallogic.gsx" in it but I never used the one that's in that file you have linked to in your post.

3 hours ago, crumps said:

Cyruz or easymeat, can you upload a copy of the spawnprotect mod here? 

sorry i dont have the file anymore :$