Sign in to follow this  
xxxAlive

How to set hud elements in gsc?

Posted (edited)

i mean i want to add custom things to finalkillcam and others in the game

Edited by xxxAlive

I think I can help you a bit with that, if you have a mod echo and you want to add personalized things, I recommend editing files that are not used to say (rank_prestige1) and so on, you can modify the image, I'll see if I have time and I'll do a tutorial, if you are doing a new mod, then you must create your materials, as in the video that happens to you, and if you are going to add hunds per script I recommend you use the (killcam time as a base and play a bit with the position or do it directly in the source code) I'm sorry my English is not good

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

thx. 

now i know to make materials and images.i made some custom materials/iwi for the game (for new mod). tried to show every 20 sec on right corner as advertisement (below image from vk server). but dont know coding. i need source code for killcam and gsc code for hud elements to show in the game. (my email: esports097@gmail.com ). if u can help me. :D sorry my english

xx.png.e5f06199fb67bb2154c195ddb8e6dc9e.png

Edited by xxxAlive
  • Haha 1