Gaming

Testclients script

Hello,

I got testclients script to send few bots in the server , but they are standing and not shooting or playing , i want them to shoot and play , how to do this ? can someone help me with this

Thanks

I think test clients script doesnt act like bots... There are mods that do that."Pezbots - zombies and frontlines forever...

I recommend you look at the old versions of mods pezbots
  fortilines is the most current, but your developer I think he is working to fix some mistakes he has, I think it will be useful to look at it

Posted (edited)

i have one which i xtended specaily for my promodx  based server it  is little buggy but it works. i had (and still have  ) no time to remove bugs.hope  that people here will help you to complete that.  

Edited by hawk

Posted (edited)

@INeedGames Can i change the bots name to what i want other than bot1,bot2 , in the Bot warfare files ? 

Also how to combine the bot warfare files with localized 07 file ?

Edited by Gaming

Create a botnames.txt file on your cod4 server root dir, and add names. If you using gametracker, you have to add [BOT] tag for the bots

How to combine bot warfare file with localized 07 file ??

just to copy the bot warfare gsc scripts and put them in localized 07 , without exec them ?

Edited by Gaming

On 1/10/2019 at 4:25 PM, AlexC said:

Create a botnames.txt file on your cod4 server root dir, and add names. If you using gametracker, you have to add [BOT] tag for the bots

write more details please