Sign in to follow this  
eppie

cod4x server

lo all

y have u server what is runing main_share script hardcore .for menu you need to klick on 4/5 times fast on the lether nnnn..can y change that after! menu iis that possible

grt..mr.eppie

Interesting story. Do you want to tell me that you have to click menu the button four to five times to work and you want to fix it?

You must send menu files or explain better,cuz noone cant help you without good informations or files

I think, He's using 3XP Hardcore scripts and he wants to use !menu to open the menu. 

For that you need customcommands plugin "B3 or Mam" and this is the thing to use !menu

menu = seta menu <PLAYER:PID>

5 minutes ago, Klauser said:

I think, He's using 3XP Hardcore scripts and he wants to use !menu to open the menu. 

For that you need customcommands plugin "B3 or Mam" and this is the thing to use !menu

yes thats what using and am using b3 

Just now, Klauser said:

Maybe, but if he want to make custom command !menu he need to make script or plugin.

yes thats what using and am using b3 

and the script working with menu button nnnnn y wand that chance to !menu

and the menu button nnnnnn works for filmtweaks and prestige mode

Edited by eppie

eppie

I rly cant understand you. Make full question on germany i will translate it.

Its so hard to find solution for your problem cuz i cant understand what you want to do with your menus.

You have menu in your mod and you need to press key "N" to open him.Now you want to create a customcommand !menu to open him?

If you want to create a custom command !menu first you need to make script or plugin for that.

41 minutes ago, Klauser said:

This man share with you custom command ,now your job is to create a script or plugin with case "menu".

Yes, You're using 3XP-HC scripts... You just need to add "menu = seta menu <PLAYER:PID>" in your plugin_customcommands.ini (B3 Plugin). The script is already created in that scripts you just need that line in your b3 plugin.

Regards

On 11/30/2018 at 9:50 AM, Night said:

You have menu in your mod and you need to press key "N" to open him.Now you want to create a customcommand !menu to open him?

If you want to create a custom command !menu first you need to make script or plugin for that.

This man share with you custom command ,now your job is to create a script or plugin with case "menu".

this is working now menu = seta menu <PLAYER:PID> now y need fix  balance

2 hours ago, eppie said:

this is working now menu = seta menu <PLAYER:PID> now y need fix  balance

balance = seta balance <PLAYER:PID>

[?]

Edited by Klauser

11 hours ago, Klauser said:

balance = seta balance <PLAYER:PID>

[?]

thx klauser works do you no the script 3XP-HC good ore verry good y wand filmtweaks  on f1 f2 f3