Sign in to follow this  
darkie

Fps/fov for B3 without COD NE

Hello there, i would like to ask if anyone has a script for B3 fps/fov without the necessity of using the COD4 NE. I went through many forums as well as this forum but mostly have ended with the addition of New Experience mod.

If anyone could create a plugin for fps/fov or else if b3 custom command then please share it with me.

Thanks.

4 hours ago, Klauser said:

This is a standalone version of that, It's the same creator of COD4:NE

FOV & FPS

Thanks Klauser for the share! I have used this one before but it results in too much lag during firing. I can be sure as i have tried using it several times without any other scripts (not even B3) and everyone in the server including me faced the same issue. Lag during fire, a player won't die.

Y U no use built-in chat command interceptor to get script callbacks invoked from chat?

17 hours ago, T-Max said:

Y U no use built-in chat command interceptor to get script callbacks invoked from chat?

Is it possible for you to guide me how to do that? :)

9 hours ago, darkie said:

Aw! Thanks for sharing! All went out of my head xD

Dpj, please can you do it for me ? :D

sure, for cheap 0,25 ethereum i am your man. i suggest you give it a shot yourself. it should be very simple from there. if you need more specific help feel free to ask again.

10 hours ago, dpj said:

sure, for cheap 0,25 ethereum i am your man. i suggest you give it a shot yourself. it should be very simple from there. if you need more specific help feel free to ask again.

I can't give so much , but how about 0.1 ETH for fps/fov and fixing my B3? 
And honestly if i had any idea about what i'm supposed to do with the above provided codes, i would have tried it out myself. 

Edited by darkie

if you dont have mod and want to use fps and fov then try adding fps or fov scipt in server side like u change stuff normally. and add cmd to mkae it usable through console  but i prefer using mod .

if it seems complex then just use tweaks therea are alot of good tweak stuff

Edited by hawk