leiizko

Script commands for vision settings (fov, fps, promod)

UPDATE: Moved the source code to github and added a B3 command support

Due to popular demand and b3 not working for a lot of people in latest server version, here are the basic scripts so you can add your own script commands ($command) that you've previously had in your bigbrotherbot.

I've already included some basic commands like $fps, $fov and $promod.

GitHub Page

Edited by leiizko
  • Like 2

Due to popular demand and b3 not working for a lot of people in latest server version, here are the basic scripts so you can add your own script commands ($command) that you've previously had in your bigbrotherbot.

$fps = toggle r_fullbright 

$promod = toggle filmtweaks to get promod like vision

$fov = toggle cg_fovscale ( 1.25 ; 1.125 ; 1.0 )

You can find all changes made to globallogic and callbacksetup scripts in code\init.gsx script so you can include this to your own server side scripts.

Thank you I will look at the scriot

On 9/27/2016 at 11:26 PM, leiizko said:

$fps = toggle r_fullbright 

$promod = toggle filmtweaks to get promod like vision

$fov = toggle cg_fovscale ( 1.25 ; 1.125 ; 1.0 )

You can find all changes made to globallogic and callbacksetup scripts in code\init.gsx script so you can include this to your own server side scripts.

Edit: Forgot to mention in init.gsx -  line 113 added to _callbacksetup script

level.callbackScriptCommand = maps\mp\gametypes\_globallogic::Callback_ScriptCommand;

scriptCommands.zip

how to change $ to !

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, jimmylpx said:

how to change $ to !

set g_disabledefcmdprefix "0" in your config

On 14/03/2017 at 3:45 PM, Koaja said:

how do we change to "!" whilst keeping b3 commands as "!"? I've had a play around with custom_commands.ini but can't get any combination to work due to b3 ultimately making changes to the server not client. 

What I'm really asking is, is there a way b3 can activate this command?

On 14.03.2017 at 6:45 PM, Koaja said:

But "$" still work after this :) in couple with "!"

On 3/14/2017 at 7:15 PM, Koaja said:

Thank you it works but it breaks the b3 behaviour.

my idea is to set a b3 custom command like !fps and bind it to $fps but idk how to do that.

any idea?

I tried your script and liked the way it worked with one exception.

I had to remove the scripts because it was giving a connection interrupt on each kill.

I tried to find out why but could not find the reason.

I found this works great with the fps fov commands changing them to !fps !fov etc

https://github.com/thomasleveil/b3-plugin-customcommands

I just added this to plugin_customcommands.ini

under guest and user commands in the ini file

fps = cmd fps:<PLAYER:PID>
fov = cmd fov:<PLAYER:PID>
promod = cmd promod:<PLAYER:PID>

I also run it with the New experience scripts setting

// Allow players to change r_fullbright, cg_fovscale and promod vision setting with script command or via rcon interface ( 1-yes ; 0-no )
set cmd_fov "1"
set cmd_fps "1"
set cmd_promod "1"

// Enable rcon commands to change vision settings ( for B3 and other 3rd party admin tools ) ( 1-yes ; 0-no )
set rcon_interface "1"

Edited by wkuzma

Hey @leiizko I wanna use this for cmd manager but I wanna use some of them as rcon, it says "0 will make it rcon only." but doesnt work how can I add that rcon_interface u used in NE?

Thanks

Edited by Klauser

On 11/29/2018 at 1:26 PM, Klauser said:

Hey @leiizko I wanna use this for cmd manager but I wanna use some of them as rcon, it says "0 will make it rcon only." but doesnt work how can I add that rcon_interface u used in NE?

Thanks

There is a updated version now on github page that has support for B3. 

Command power of 0 means it can only be used as a rcon command. Such function has to be coded specifically for that as there is no player entity passed when invoked over rcon. 

Thanks, @leiizko I had already added the rcon support based in your CoD4 NE but I have found a "bug" (it's present in your NE scripts too) I want to create more commands but I just put fps,fov,promod with 0 (rcon only) but after a map change fps and fov appear again as script commands even when I set them as rcon only.

My question is will this happen with new commands that I want to add? bc I want some of them as "rcon only" for b3 levels.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Klauser said:

Thanks, @leiizko I had already added the rcon support based in your CoD4 NE but I have found a "bug" (it's present in your NE scripts too) I want to create more commands but I just put fps,fov,promod with 0 (rcon only) but after a map change fps and fov appear again as script commands even when I set them as rcon only.

My question is will this happen with new commands that I want to add? bc I want some of them as "rcon only" for b3 levels.

Thanks.

I have never used any level other than 1 so i'm not really sure if it is working properly. It is a server thing, so if power changes on map change it is bugged in server code.

In any case just don't add the command via "addscriptcommand". Just define it within commandHandler function and you will still be able to use it via rcon command.

Ohhh I understand... Yes, its a weird bug and it only happens with fps and fov not with other commands... anyways thanks.