Fraggy

New requirement for CoD4 X servers to get listed on masterserver

6 hours ago, Fraggy said:

Try now.

Ready, now let me have my token and everything beautiful.
Is it necessary to wait for the server to appear in the server list or is it immediate? Because I only tried it for 1 minute and it didn't appear, well...at least on the website. I don't have NAT Loopback (my network can't see or connect to my External IP, but the world can), I don't know if it has anything to do with it. But first I've to finish the mods and that. a,a

The token must be inside the database for some minutes. But after that time is over servers should show up immediately after start. 

On 2/28/2019 at 1:05 PM, Fraggy said:

The token must be inside the database for some minutes. But after that time is over servers should show up immediately after start. 

my server always showed on the master server list but since the list was down for a couple of days I waited a few hours to see if they came back

since they did not come back I posted this here - I then checked my token with the one on the main server list token request and they were both the same. Could someone please check kab Paintball and kab Rotu Revolution and see why they are not showing.. could it be because of a change in ip?

I now use ip 66.212.232.203 ports 28960 and 28961

3 hours ago, wkuzma said:

my server always showed on the master server list but since the list was down for a couple of days I waited a few hours to see if they came back

since they did not come back I posted this here - I then checked my token with the one on the main server list token request and they were both the same. Could someone please check kab Paintball and kab Rotu Revolution and see why they are not showing.. could it be because of a change in ip?

I now use ip 66.212.232.203 ports 28960 and 28961

did you check your server log? there is a line stating the registration on the masterserver, or an error when it fails.

8 hours ago, dpj said:

did you check your server log? there is a line stating the registration on the masterserver, or an error when it fails.

thanks I guess it just took me restarting the servers once i did that they started showing again

i added sv authtoken in server.cfg but the server isnt in list

log

QUERY LIMIT: Querylimiting is enabled[0m
] Master0: cod4master.cod4x.me[0m
] Resolving cod4master.cod4x.me [0m
] cod4master.cod4x.me resolved to 188.165.57.239:20810[0m
] cod4master.cod4x.me resolved to [2001:41d0:a:37ad::17]:20810[0m
] Master1: cod4master.doszgep.cloud[0m
] Resolving cod4master.doszgep.cloud [0m
] cod4master.doszgep.cloud resolved to 5.9.235.222:20810[0m
] cod4master.doszgep.cloud resolved to [2a01:4f8:162:53e6::3]:20810[0m
]CAppInfoCacheReadFromDiskThread took 0 milliseconds to initialize
CApplicationManagerPopulateThread took 0 milliseconds to initialize (will have waited on CAppInfoCacheReadFromDiskThread)

can someone help?

Posted (edited)

Cracked version does not matter at all for the server as long as you have all the correct base files. For a server you need special linux/windows server executable if you are running/wish to run a cod4x server. All those are available on the landing page.

And all work is the same, if you asked about the token, just it in the config with the correct format and token. Same for scripts etc.

Edited by Kreator

i would say 

why you dont remove all servers from master list which are not using the last version with token and force then to upgrade their server to this version with token so you will have 100% clean and clear cod4 list without any fake servers on it 

Posted (edited)

what's wrong with cod4x masters ? Since yesterday morning, it looks like one of my IP is not seen anymore (51.255.25.199 : token ok)

Anyone knows ?

Edited by substanz

There exists an IP whitelist which contains IP addresses of servers which appeared to play nice when we released that token requirement update. This whitelist exists only for convenience. However when we see server IPs which do not play very nice we also remove them from this whitelist. On the IP address 51.255.25.199 we have seen clients which where permanently connected in spectator just to make other players think this server has more players than there are in reality. So now you have to add a token for this servers and use a server-version supported for the upgraded masterserver protocol. Build 2055 is too old.

Note: Also an account can be blocked.

Thx for your answer @Frappy

We don't avoid people to stay in spec mod if they want to watch other players or their friends playing....

We have also several admins being there 24/7 to apply our rules and banning cheaters.

Also, we don't need any tricks to be one of the most frequented cod4 server since a while (all the old timers followed us here).

Ok for new requirements, we just applied the modifications and token is ok.

Hope to see this IP back to your whitelist asap.

Thx for your understanding

Have a good day

My cracked server does not appear in the game list I took the token with my steam account and add these commands in server.cfg

// ----------------------------------------------------------------- \\
// MASTER SERVERS
// ---------------------------------------------------
set sv_masterservers "cod4master.cod4x.me"
set sv_authtoken "mytoken"

This is my server IP 131.196.199.246:28930

Please, can anyone help me!?

31.196.199.246:28930

Try to add in the server startup command: +set sv_authtoken "yourtoken" 

And dont use the sv_masterservers dvar, because you will avoid the other masterserver, what we have as a fallback if the main master goes down.