LIFE

any one know mw2 mapvote menu add to cod4 ?

That is pretty darn nice. I would love to have that, at least you know what map you're voting for because of the image. I don't think there is such a thing yet though, sorry.

technically its for sure possible in a mod, but i dont think anyone has made such a thing yet.

i so this in crzzy rs server in past

technically its for sure possible in a mod, but i dont think anyone has made such a thing yet.

There is similar one in this server :P 

128.199.206.60:28965

there have no map vote just now  i play in that srvr :3

i so this in crzzy rs server in past

There is similar one in this server :P 

128.199.206.60:28965

there have no map vote just now  i play in that srvr :3

Sorry I just uploaded it in that server :P ...  You can check it now :)

Since I don't have access to CoD4 right now, could anybody make a video of it working on CoD4?

And c-bin, would it be possible for you to upload the source? Or even better, host it somewhere and license it under some free/libre license.

Since I don't have access to CoD4 right now, could anybody make a video of it working on CoD4?

And c-bin, would it be possible for you to upload the source? Or even better, host it somewhere and license it under some free/libre license.

Sorry mate Im not going to upload the source of promod ..  I might share the promod after I make it run without any bugs :)

i am sur with scripts mod not possible

because not some motor the game

this work because mw2 have in game select map with screenshots map

normaly this map vote work in room menu when finish map you vote 30 sec with other players

this script make with out steam room menu vote

this script maybe can activate in mod

ow or x4

but will not easy

good luck bro

PS:sorry for bad english

normaly this map vote work in room menu when finish map you vote 30 sec with other players

Sorry Ingre, I didnt understand what you mean ...

Here is the Link of Promod with that Votemap Menu...

http://smvhost.in/download/?file=smv_promod162a.zip 

I did not tested it properly, Only just ran in a 1.7a server.. 

If there is bug with votemenu or any other, just disable it from cfg :P 

I hope it works with all cod4 servers versions.. :)   

If you want to see something more  connect 128.199.206.60:28965   :D

• Like 1

ok ty mate

i try test your version

but how i say in topic

this work only with mods

not with scripts in main folder

pity if you give full mod for use will cool^^

Sadly impossible. I get kicked because of "GUID violation". Your server is the first where I've seen it.

BTW that launch menu and font is awful lol.

aw thats sad :( ... Why you dont have a guid in the server ? .. Im using v16.0 .. How its possible??

aw thats sad :(  ... Why you dont have a guid in the server ? .. Im using v16.0 .. How its possible??

He has a guid but not in your format. Use v16.1 which has always the same format.

Also you aren't supposed to validate guids in cod4 x18.

Sorry, Its a simple guid check :) , about one week ago some players connected to my server, & b3 failed to detect them, & was unable to ban them & irritating Admins, So I added hexadecimal check for guid..

And also I want to know why its not in conventional format, Is it based on steam account ? or If its with specific version of Steam ? :P, Many of my players connect to server with steam account and they didnt get kicked yet :) ... Plz help.

We uses B3 for administration, So updating to 16.1 looses their playerstats

I will update to 16.1 soon ,but Im waiting to find a way to restore their playerstats with the update

Well it is in conventional format, it's just that that format has changed between 16.0 and 16.1. Like Fraggy said, it will not change again, so just modify your code to look for the new guid as well and you should be fine.

Sorry, Its a simple  guid check :) ,   about one week ago some players connected to my server, & b3 failed to detect them, &  was unable to ban them & irritating Admins,   So I added hexadecimal check for guid..

And also I want to know why its not in conventional format,  Is it based on steam account ? or If its with specific version of Steam ? :P,  Many of my players connect to server with steam account and they didnt get kicked yet  :) ... Plz help.

We uses B3 for administration,  So updating to 16.1 looses their playerstats

I will update to 16.1 soon ,but Im waiting to find a way to restore their playerstats with the update

Well it is intended that you can get GUIDs in non hexadecimal format. That b3 can't handle it isn't really our fault. But you should not kick off players because B3 can not handle them.

You can still use +set sv_legacymode 1 to keep using your player stats(Otherwise there isn't really a way for it). But some players can still come up with a guid in the new format. And yes it is a steam3 id.

Sorry, Its a simple  guid check :) ,   about one week ago some players connected to my server, & b3 failed to detect them, &  was unable to ban them & irritating Admins,   So I added hexadecimal check for guid..

And also I want to know why its not in conventional format,  Is it based on steam account ? or If its with specific version of Steam ? :P,  Many of my players connect to server with steam account and they didnt get kicked yet  :) ... Plz help.

We uses B3 for administration,  So updating to 16.1 looses their playerstats

Well it is intended that you can get GUIDs in non hexadecimal format. That b3 can't handle it isn't really our fault. But you should not kick off players because B3 can not handle them.

You can still use +set sv_legacymode 1 to keep using your player stats(Otherwise there isn't really a way for it). But some players can still come up with a guid in the new format. And yes it is a steam3 id.

Hi, Fraggy , 

Thanks for Info,

So It means B3 cant handle one with steam3 id ...

Sorry, This is getting off-topic