Hey Guys, I got a Cod4x Server with New Exp script running, problem is, it randomly freezes and crashes and switches to another map. I got a part of the logs I copied from the server attached as a file. I'd be happy if u guys could help me out. Thx

The attached error happens when a player disconnects before he completely connected to the server.

Usually when downloading mod/map files or a crashing game while he is on the loadscreen.

To fix it put the for loop into:

if(isDefined(cid))
{
    // the for loop here
}

I never noticed that in an older cod4x version...

• Thanks 1

Hey ty sooooo much for ur reply, I'm a bit idiotic in this situation so forgive me if I ask stupid questions :D, but where should I put it?

never mind I got it fixed, again thx a lot man ur a life saver.

9 hours ago, Viking said:

The attached error happens when a player disconnects before he completely connected to the server.

Usually when downloading mod/map files or a crashing game while he is on the loadscreen.

To fix it put the for loop into:

if(isDefined(cid))
{
    // the for loop here
}

I never noticed that in an older cod4x version...

This is because too much crap is in disconnect function and is too slow sometimes, server clears the entity too fast.

Will be fixed when I'm over with school

@leiizko Do not use "wait" or "notify" mechanism inside disconnecting callback. You have only one frame, before waiting\delayed call to clear everything up (you can dump entity info to deal with it later). After that you can't rely on entity's fields.