Sign in to follow this  
Rosssiiii

Is still possible change the GUID ?

Hello :)

I would know if is possible change the guid of cod4 to avoid this ban :

bZeoImm.png

i don't cheat.

i know that in the past there wos a programm called "CoD4fakeguidloader" that allow you to chage guid easly, but i tried and it don't work on my least version of the game...

i found that on this discussion they are talking about that:

https://www.unknowncheats.me/forum/call-of-duty-4-modern-warfare/228061-ban-bypass-cod4-1-8x-1-73t.html

Edited by Rosssiiii
  • Haha 1

Do you really think that guys who created GUID system will help you to bypass it?

you dont even say what version you are on. if you are on the official cod4 you can change your guid with some tools that are online. if thats the case you are on the wrong forums, because this forum is dedicated to cod4x. you are even in the wrong section as this is the SERVER section.

if you are on cod4x trying to change your guid ... kys

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dpj said:

you dont even say what version you are on. if you are on the official cod4 you can change your guid with some tools that are online. if thats the case you are on the wrong forums, because this forum is dedicated to cod4x. you are even in the wrong section as this is the SERVER section.

sorry i wrong to post on this sections :(

my cod version is then below :

aQqmFbv.png

i try using "CoD4fakeguidloader" but don't work oìn my version,  i read it work only on 1.7 and now you also say that is good only for original version ;

If i change my keys i will lost my game statistics, then I'm not even sure that changing the game code also changes the guid.

Edited by Rosssiiii

27 minutes ago, Fraggy said:

Change CDKey.

If i change my keys i will lost my game statistics, then I'm not even sure that changing the game code also changes the guid, are you sure about that ?

since I use the same generator that use thousands of people it is likely that I take another game code that has received bans on some servers or i wrong ?

Edited by Rosssiiii

3 hours ago, dpj said:

12 hours ago, volkv said:

Do you really think that guys who created GUID system will help you to bypass it?

2awn8y.jpg

• Haha 2

but i don't play with cheat,probably i never played on then server...one of server where the ban message is showed is it:

e6GnqcF.png

sorry but i don't perfect understand english...

I wouldn't expect much help from Unknowncheats either btw, a lot of them are useless as it is ('how do i use this pls help')

On 5/24/2018 at 11:05 AM, Rosssiiii said:

If i change my keys i will lost my game statistics, then I'm not even sure that changing the game code also changes the guid.

Well your statistics will be lost when using CoD4 1.7(where your fakeguid thing actually works).

On CoD4 X it should not reset for using different CDKEY. But fakeguid loader won't work.

• Like 1