NeHo

CoD4 Status - screenshot view web

8 hours ago, topcd said:

i installed it but it wont works correct

it doesn't show the images

this is what i see on the main address after installation

New_2.png

I had that problem but it was because of the directories in MysqliDb.php in the classes directory

this line

define('ABS_URL', 'http://www.cod4status1.kab.iogcod4.com');

should read

define('ABS_URL', 'http://www.cod4status1.kab.iogcod4.com/');

note the trailing / 

Edited by wkuzma

8 hours ago, wkuzma said:

I had that problem but it was because of the directories in MysqliDb.php in the classes directory

this line

define('ABS_URL', 'http://www.cod4status1.kab.iogcod4.com');

should read

define('ABS_URL', 'http://www.cod4status1.kab.iogcod4.com/');

note the trailing / 

thanks Wkuzma

solved this problem

is there any way to login with username and password like older version? not steam

thanks

your welcome 

as for login without steam you will have to contact the maker of the program on that.

On 9/30/2016 at 8:49 PM, wkuzma said:

I found the problem  the refresh.php for non cronjon was named no-cronjob-refresh.php

once I renamed it to refresh.php it started working

You should update your instruction for us windows users.

i have same problem 

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Table 'abc.my_servers' doesn't exist query: SELECT * FROM my_servers' in /var/www/html/ss/classes/MysqliDb.php:1868 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/ss/classes/MysqliDb.php(1476): MysqliDb->_prepareQuery() #1 /var/www/html/ss/classes/MysqliDb.php(649): MysqliDb->_buildQuery(NULL) #2 /var/www/html/ss/index.php(8): MysqliDb->get('my_servers') #3 {main} thrown in /var/www/html/ss/classes/MysqliDb.php on line 1868 :( 

On 12/17/2016 at 11:13 PM, NeHo said:

FIXD

Edited by LIFE

6 hours ago, wkuzma said:

Just curious what did you do to fix it?

i guess that the database named abc or the table within my_servers didnt exist, or wasnt readable by the used mysql user.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, D4edalus said:

i guess that the database named abc or the table within my_servers didnt exist, or wasnt readable by the used mysql user.

Thanks D4edalus.

i installed and confifured everything and works find except for one 2 issues i encoutered

during db upload i encountered this error 

ERROR 1231 (42000) at line 272: Variable 'character_set_client' can't be set to the value of 'NULL'

well i proceeded. 

during server add i encountered another error which said server location cannot be null. so changed changes to DB

from

`server_location` varchar(10) NOT NULL,

to

`server_location` varchar(10) DEFAULT NULL,

after this server added like charm.

But now when i check the screenshots tab. Player Name column is empty, time & UID columns shows strange characters like this 

_���<��l:Fcm���G�v�	gt~��;q	5

your web script is awsome. I really like it. Kindly guide to fix this issue. screenshot is attached. thanks.

Untitled.png

Edited by armyboylegend
ss attachment

On 9/7/2017 at 3:09 AM, armyboylegend said:

i installed and confifured everything and works find except for one 2 issues i encoutered

during db upload i encountered this error 

ERROR 1231 (42000) at line 272: Variable 'character_set_client' can't be set to the value of 'NULL'

well i proceeded. 

during server add i encountered another error which said server location cannot be null. so changed changes to DB

from

`server_location` varchar(10) NOT NULL,

to

`server_location` varchar(10) DEFAULT NULL,

after this server added like charm.

But now when i check the screenshots tab. Player Name column is empty, time & UID columns shows strange characters like this 

_���<��l:Fcm���G�v�	gt~��;q	5

your web script is awsome. I really like it. Kindly guide to fix this issue. screenshot is attached. thanks.

Untitled.png

issues are resolved as i used old version. Installed latest available. SS are uploaded successfully by plugin and script. But the issue is there is not place on script to check SS as on right corner "New screenshots" is written but it is not clickable and second issue is i have integrated with steam api, but when i login it still puts back on panel login page and nothing happens after redirection from steam login page. any resolution on this?

Edited by armyboylegend

All fixed. i added admins in steam group. imported admins and logged in from steam successfully. great panel. one thing i needed to confirm that does panel bans the player from server also if i press ban button next to screenshot?

Only issue left now is that ban button next to screenshot on click shifts the player to banned players section without any error but it doenst write any ban in the game server. any help on this ?

2 hours ago, armyboylegend said:

Only issue left now is that ban button next to screenshot on click shifts the player to banned players section without any error but it doenst write any ban in the game server. any help on this ?

https://github.com/callofduty4x/CoD4x_Server/wiki/Banlists-in-version-15.9--and-other-changes

Unsure whether status has its own banlist or not, you can always load a ban plugin and utilise that instead. 

Anyone can help me please?

i uploaded the cod4status and configured the mysql database successfully, but when i add a server, there is no server name and no player slots showing

SS:

Capture.thumb.JPG.1985d55d16cab00b72f6860332998b59.JPG

Capture.JPG.015e2383c5b94abe9b04ec063e1023f5.JPG

Edited by lordgamer2354
some changings!

I got Ubuntu 16.04 and it stop working the buttons doesnt appear...

Edited by kecdpt

8 hours ago, Koaja said:

https://github.com/callofduty4x/CoD4x_Server/wiki/Banlists-in-version-15.9--and-other-changes

Unsure whether status has its own banlist or not, you can always load a ban plugin and utilise that instead. 

i am already this plugin

*----------------------------------------------------------------------------------*
         | ID |         name         | enabled? | memory allocations | total all. mem. in B |
         | 0  | b3hide               | yes      | 1                  | 112                  |
         | 1  | simplebanlist        | yes      | 0                  | 0                    |
         | 2  | nehoscreenshotuploader| yes      | 0                  | 0                    |
         *----------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

but web panel is not writing ban to banlist file and players has to be banned manually by rcon to ban the player. panel is not sending ban command

On 9/14/2016 at 7:35 AM, NeHo said:

CoD4 status is a php/mysql based website script for COD4x-MOD servers

What does it do?

It gives you a list of players currently on the server, server administrator list, banned player list and the screenshots taken with $getss command.

Admins with 100 power can add new servers, admins, server rules, remove players from the banlist after they are unbanned on the server.

Admins with lower power than 100 can remove the screenshots, add players to the banlist after they banned somebody on the server (some kind of cheater report)

In order to use this script you will need php, mysql database and I recommend to use cronjob so the server player list can be refreshed every x minutes.

Use it and modify it freely for non-commercial use, just include my name, as I spent a lot of time developing this tool.

How to install and use it?

Follow next instructions to install and activate CoD4 Status and screenshot view website script

Extract the file and find mysql folder, inside that folder you will find the required mysql database. Create a new database on your webserver and upload the mysql file.

After you downloaded the CoD4 Status and screenshot view website script upload it to your webserver, the mysql folder is not needed anymore so you can delete it.

After upload extract the files and navigate to Connections -> ststsconfig.php

Change next lines with your connection datas

$hostname_ststsconfig = "localhost";
$database_ststsconfig = "DATABASE_NAME";
$username_ststsconfig = "DATABASE_USER";
$password_ststsconfig = "DATABASE_PASSWORD";

Navigate to your domain (www.mywebsite.com)

In the right upper corner click on Login

Login information

username: admin
password: adminpassword

After login navigate to Server Settings -> Server Admins

• add yourself as an admin with 100 power (enter the correct Admin UID)*
  • after adding yourself as an admin don’t forget to delete the default user admin
  • Log out in the right upper corner and login again with your username and password

(Admin UID can be found on your gameserver, enter the next command and read the Admin UID $AdminListAdmins)

Now we are ready to add our server(s)

Navigate to Server Settings -> My Servers

On the right side add your cod4 server

Enter

• Server IP
  • Server Port
  • Steam Group (For server Admins - will be available in future)

We are now finished with servers, player lists let's handle now the screenshot part, so we can view them, create cheater reports

in order to use this feature we need to install a COD4x plugin on our game server(s) screenshotsender

we will also need the latest binary file from github, and the latest xbase_00.iwd from here https://cod4x.me/ 

Now that we have all files on our game server we need one more part

Add this lines at the end of your server.cfg file

* change the identkey to something else

set nehoscreenshot_identkey 12345678
set nehoscreenshot_url "http://mywebsite.com/screenshots/submit.php"
loadplugin nehoscreenshotuploader

Copy the identkey from your server.cfg to cod4 status page, you can enter it under Settings -> My settings

I would also recommend to use cronjob for player list refresh, on linux you can do it in next way

Connect to your server, open up your console and type in next

$ crontab -e

Add a new line to the bottom of the opened file

*/5 * * * * wget --spider http://mywebsite.com/cronjob/refresh.php

close and save the file, thats it, now our player list will be refreshed every 5 mins

If you use cronjob go again to  Settings -> My settings

and change the part "I am using cron job:" to yes, save it

If everything was fine, from now on if you take a screenshot on your game server the screenshot will be also sent to your web server and you will see it (enter the server where the player plays and go to “New Screenshots” tab)

cod4status.zip

When i import That mysql File "cod4status.sql" THen I get The Following Error

Error

SQL query:

/*!40101 SET CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT=@OLD_CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT */

MySQL said: Documentation

#1231 - Variable 'character_set_client' can't be set to the value of 'NULL'

PLease Help Me !

18 minutes ago, armyboylegend said:

@Kalim use latest available posted in same topic. just go through the pages you would find it

link Please !