NeHo

CoD4 Status - screenshot view web

4 hours ago, SHHHH said:

Server running on Windows btw (xampp)

I will need more information's to be able to help you, where do you see this name, in the database or where? Have you added a game server, if yes can you send the screenshots from game server to your localhost (xampp) application?

Edited by NeHo

Server running on windows (xampp)  Apache2

Windows 10

Ports Forwarded (public server)

PHP 5.6.34 (cli) (built: Feb 28 2018 17:52:23)
Copyright (c) 1997-2016 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.6.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2016 Zend Technologies

how to fix this?

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in C:\wamp64\www\cod\Connections\ststsconfig.php:9 Stack trace: #0 C:\wamp64\www\cod\index.php(1): include_once() #1 {main} thrown in C:\wamp64\www\cod\Connections\ststsconfig.php on line 9

Posted (edited)
On 2/3/2019 at 11:52 PM, Tera Baap said:

how to fix this?

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in C:\wamp64\www\cod\Connections\ststsconfig.php:9 Stack trace: #0 C:\wamp64\www\cod\index.php(1): include_once() #1 {main} thrown in C:\wamp64\www\cod\Connections\ststsconfig.php on line 9

It's permission error. If you are using free webhosting then make sure your host allows you to provide permissions for files. I had the same issue when i hosted via 000webhost and later on i used IIS in a VPS with http ports opened and this error got fixed.

Edited by darkie

@NeHo Not sure if you are still around but i have a question regarding COD4 Status. 

I have game servers hosted in multiple VPS and Cod4 status in a separate VPS. I followed the steps that was provided and after i got some help from "wkuzma" i was able to successfully set it up. The problem is that the screenshots are not getting loaded in the web server. Maybe it's due to the fact that i have the game servers hosted in different VPS and cod4 status in another VPS. Is there any possible way to get through it? Any FTP solution or so?

*I did check out the new version that you recently released but unfortunately i run the game servers in Windows Servers while it strictly follows Linux.

Posted (edited)

Hello,

I have not touched the php since I don't even remember, check the permissions, admin rights, steam etc I have no other idea

The new version should be compatible with windows game servers if you add them as external servers I believe. You will be not able to manage your local servers on windows, with other words you can not create, remove or update servers on windows vps. You have to install mongoDB, node and npm on your windows server and the other steps should be the same as for Linux, if you need help PM me here or on my forum.

My local machine is on windows and the application works same as on Linux, only the installation steps are different for win OS the application itself works with no problems

Edited by NeHo
  • Like 1

@darkie you got this to work with steam login? I can get everything to load but steam login does not work for me for some reason. 

49 minutes ago, Airitech said:

@darkie you got this to work with steam login? I can get everything to load but steam login does not work for me for some reason. 

Yup, i got it to work for steam login. What i did is to purge the latest version i.e 4.0 for the steamauth plugins. Secondly make sure you create a steam group and then use it else it won't work out.

10 hours ago, darkie said:

Yup, i got it to work for steam login. What i did is to purge the latest version i.e 4.0 for the steamauth plugins. Secondly make sure you create a steam group and then use it else it won't work out.

Can you upload the steamauth stuff you replaced? I'm currently using the one posted here https://cod4x.me/index.php?/forums/topic/2027-cod4-status-last-release/page/2/ and couldin't get it to work!

Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, Airitech said:

Can you upload the steamauth stuff you replaced? I'm currently using the one posted here https://cod4x.me/index.php?/forums/topic/2027-cod4-status-last-release/page/2/ and couldin't get it to work!

This is the one i am using: https://github.com/SmItH197/SteamAuthentication/tree/master/steamauth

Manually replace the files in your cod4xwebadmin folder or you can simply copy and paste from github to your cod4webamin files.

P.S: Uploaded the files in case if you don't want to copy paste it. If you are using the uploaded file then simply extract it and replace with your existing steamauth folder/files.

steamauth.rar

Edited by darkie
Uploaded files

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, darkie said:

This is the one i am using: https://github.com/SmItH197/SteamAuthentication/tree/master/steamauth

Manually replace the files in your cod4xwebadmin folder or you can simply copy and paste from github to your cod4webamin files.

P.S: Uploaded the files in case if you don't want to copy paste it. If you are using the uploaded file then simply extract it and replace with your existing steamauth folder/files.

steamauth.rar 12.36 kB · 2 downloads

Thanks for uploading! Replaced the files , re configured for my site. 

Changed the API key to the one steam have given me, and adjusted the 'domainname' to my domain (its in a sub directory) left logoutpage and loginpage to blank, when I go to login via steam and i get redirected in the upper top left after redirect i get the User is not logged in. And nothing changes. Heres my config in steamconfig.php

$steamauth['apikey'] = "HIDDEN_FOR_CODX_WEBSITE"; // Your Steam WebAPI-Key found at https://steamcommunity.com/dev/apikey
$steamauth['domainname'] = "http://ros-gaming.com/webadmin/"; // The main URL of your website displayed in the login page
$steamauth['logoutpage'] = ""; // Page to redirect to after a successfull logout (from the directory the SteamAuth-folder is located in) - NO slash at the beginning!
$steamauth['loginpage'] = ""; // Page to redirect to after a successfull login (from the directory the SteamAuth-folder is located in) - NO slash at the beginning!

Steam group is set up, when I login to the admin account and go to server admins it says User has not logged in yet, if i click on the steam profile it takes me to my profile, and the Steam admin UID is my steam admin uid, just not sure what i'm doing wrong at this point. 

Edited by Airitech

5 hours ago, Airitech said:

Thanks for uploading! Replaced the files , re configured for my site. 

Changed the API key to the one steam have given me, and adjusted the 'domainname' to my domain (its in a sub directory) left logoutpage and loginpage to blank, when I go to login via steam and i get redirected in the upper top left after redirect i get the User is not logged in. And nothing changes. Heres my config in steamconfig.php

$steamauth['apikey'] = "HIDDEN_FOR_CODX_WEBSITE"; // Your Steam WebAPI-Key found at https://steamcommunity.com/dev/apikey
$steamauth['domainname'] = "http://ros-gaming.com/webadmin/"; // The main URL of your website displayed in the login page
$steamauth['logoutpage'] = ""; // Page to redirect to after a successfull logout (from the directory the SteamAuth-folder is located in) - NO slash at the beginning!
$steamauth['loginpage'] = ""; // Page to redirect to after a successfull login (from the directory the SteamAuth-folder is located in) - NO slash at the beginning!

Steam group is set up, when I login to the admin account and go to server admins it says User has not logged in yet, if i click on the steam profile it takes me to my profile, and the Steam admin UID is my steam admin uid, just not sure what i'm doing wrong at this point. 

First login via Admin that is the first option in the left corner below. Then visit "Server Admin" > Make sure everything is correct over there. Next click on My Servers > Add server IP , Port , rcon password and the steam group. Then save it.
Now when you will visit "My Servers" you will find the server is added(if you server is offline it won't get added, make sure to turn on server before you add your server). Refresh/Click "Steam Admin Group" > Then Click Sign in through Steam > Enter your steam credentials (if you already have logged in to your steam account then provide access) > Once you do it will take you back to the Server Page (but i have noticed that for the first time it does not loads properly, just refresh and everything should world fine).

Login through Steam only works if you have a server added in your db else it won't (i also got stuck at the same part) :P